Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Thanks to @notcreative for starting the Deals Too Good to Pass Up (and website of the same name).

This thread will be for posting deals too good to pass up!  In this thread, please keep deals on topic - mainstream/"prestige" beauty only.  Please post deals you really love, and think others will love, too!

Help us keep this thread fun and interactive.  If a deal has already been posted, please do not post the same deal a second time.  This will keep the thread easy to read.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

none at the moment

Thread for indie/alternative/korean beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-INDIE-AND-UNKNOWN-BRANDS-THREAD/m-p/2392215#M9500

Thread for non-beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Non-Beauty-2021/td-p/57328...

Thread for Ulta GWPs is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWPs/m-p/2570769#M4115

Thread for Sephora Promo Codes is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-21/m-p/5706524#M128439

Thread for Target Deals is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Target-beauty-deals/m-p/5394492

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Another one!

Peace Out direct.  Free shipping.

Screenshot_20210902-222958~2.png

Fenty Direct, up to 50%, GWP at $65 USD

Screenshot_20210902-170622~2.png

New Space NK Autumn Edit and BG Beauty Event . 

B51F75CF-2F1C-4EC3-93AD-566FEF75618E.jpeg

FE8D8E03-3F55-4656-9941-7520A6840A68.jpeg

Cover Fx Labor Day sale, up to 40% off except mascara and travel items

I would hold off on primer... It's available on Ulta on 21 DOB

Screenshot_20210831-190927.png

@Ispend2much6 @Guessgal Speaking of fall sales... I guess it's safe to say Sephora has eliminated their August sale?  August was the "customer appreciation sale" and then October was the "friends and family sale" and another VIB Sale in November (although not in appreciation of like the August one was).  Right?

Yep. I thought they were going to bring it back as well. But i guess the coupon to use your points took its place ;/

@aviscardi I know!  My friend who doesn’t use bic was just commenting to me today about what a raw deal 500 points for a virtual class struck her. I agreed with her and said it was as bad as spending points for a discount. If you know there’s going to be a 10-20% discount in a few months, I’m not sure why you’d want to spend points on a small discount. 

@itscarin Hmm, I always thought the August sale was a one-off occurrence, like a nice surprise one year. I can’t recall if it came back in following years, but I do know they were pushing in-store sales August last year and this year too. Last year was “welcome back” sale with $20 off $100 spend, as malls reopened and this year it’s “back to school” sale with in-store GWP offers every week. I think I’m okay with not having a major sale in August 🤔 mostly because I’m interested in seeing what’s releasing for the holidays so the Oct/Nov sale fits a bit better.

@Guessgal I remember the august customer appreciation sale going back to like 2013, maybe 2014 when they rolled out the new tiered loyalty program. 

youre right about there not being any worthwhile new releases with the exception of the mothership 8 palette?  Or is it 9?  That’s the only thing I would’ve purchased from Sephora had there been a sale. I almost bought it earlier on pmg direct but thought I’d wait to purchase it at Sephora instead. Even though pmg doesn’t have a loyalty program they do better and more frequent sales than Sephora so I’ll probably end up picking it up there. 

@itscarin  I forgot all about that.  I'm not good about keeping track of most sales (except I remember cleaning with Hourglass last year with Beautylish on their fall sale.)

I did want to ask you something- yesterday was the second time I've used the Sunday Riley vitamin c cream.  Both times my face looked puffy.  Does it do that to you?  Maybe it's meant to plump up your skin?  Whatever it is, I don't like to look like I gained 5 lbs overnight. lol

@Ispend2much6 Sunday Riley C.E.O Vitamin C Rich Hydration Cream This made you puffy?  I never got puffy from that.  It was just a good, deep moisturizer, and very clean feeling -- not greasy at all.  It was a very gentle moisturizer.  Maybe it was a coincidence or maybe you had an allergic reaction?

@itscarin  Yes, that's the one.  It must be a reaction. I recently became allergic to my Bobbi Brown foundation too. 😞

@Ispend2much6 @That’s frustrating!  Sorry to hear the moisturizer didn’t work out for you. It’s really one of my faves. 

Screenshot_20210827-185557.png

Nice deal on new EM So Soft blush and bronzer/ contour sticks. 2/ $48. 

B9739871-A81A-4225-929B-320E4B266FDD.jpeg

Credit to Beauty Deals BFF, at Urban Decay direct there is a great deal buy 2 items get 1 free. This is a great time to stock up on the new  Vice lipsticks. Free shipping with $50.00 purchase.

@Loretta55  Tempting!  I have the Stay Naked Weightless Foundation and the Stay Naked the Fix Powder Foundation, and really like them both, and together.  Even though it's medium coverage, the two combined last all day for me, even in hot and humid weather.

Thanks @Loretta55 ! I love the new lips! Feel so good and they do last too right?! 

I have not tried the new formula yet @Sunnysmom. Hopefully it will be more moisturizing than the previous version.

I like it @Loretta55 , and I’m very fussy! 😆 Even the so called matte version feels ok to me and I am not a matte fan at all. Sometimes satins just don’t last enough for me. 😕  I didn’t find the original satins to be that non- moisturizing (is that a word lol) however. Did you? I think I’m somewhere in between liking a semi matte so it lasts a little longer but isn’t too drying because I’m older. Depending on the brand of course as some semi mattes are not that at all imo. In any event this is a great way to try em! 🤗

I have very dry lips also @Sunnysmom . I have not purchased any Urban Decay lipsticks in maybe 3-4 years. I did the math which comes out to approximately a 33% discount. I think that I will be skipping this particular sale. It also applies to some of the eyeshadow palettes and setting sprays.

6 Replies
testing