Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Thanks to @notcreative for starting the Deals Too Good to Pass Up (and website of the same name).

This thread will be for posting deals too good to pass up!  In this thread, please keep deals on topic - mainstream/"prestige" beauty only.  Please post deals you really love, and think others will love, too!

Help us keep this thread fun and interactive.  If a deal has already been posted, please do not post the same deal a second time.  This will keep the thread easy to read.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

none at the moment

Thread for indie/alternative/korean beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-INDIE-AND-UNKNOWN-BRANDS-THREAD/m-p/2392215#M9500

Thread for non-beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Non-Beauty-2021/td-p/57328...

Thread for Ulta GWPs is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWPs/m-p/2570769#M4115

Thread for Sephora Promo Codes is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-21/m-p/5706524#M128439

Thread for Target Deals is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Target-beauty-deals/m-p/5394492

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Chantecaille direct 30% off sitewide with the code "beauty30." Ends July 30.

Screenshot 2021-07-27 at 11-42-15 Makeup Cosmetics Chantecaille.png

Sydney Grace Christmas in July week of sales and offers!  @WinglessOne  I know you mentioned awhile ago you keep meaning to try this brand.  Info from Temptalia.

Screenshot 2021-07-27 at 11-31-15 Sydney Grace Christmas in July 2021 Sale + New Releases.png

Do somone know about Ysl 2 lipsticks for 1 
(Buy 1 get 1 sale )

code - LIPDAY

You can buy atmost 2 per order !

#yslsale

There is a 30% OFF Code for use on the Besame Cosmetics site, on the Besame Marilyn Monroe Collection individual items that are now available. 

My thanks to @PaletteAddict99.

The Code is:   MONROE30.  💛💛💛

(edit: August 14, this code is still working.)

This MAC voucher deal from Gilt City expires 7/25.

Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 16-07-54 M·A·C Cosmetics $25 Off + Free Gift.png

Fresh direct has another deal. There are 28 limited edition sets offered at 40% off using code FRESHDEAL. Also free standard shipping with this offer. The buy one get one free on lip product promotion expires on 7/21. BTW I still have not received any shipping notice from my order from last week.

@Loretta55   I just received my order today.  What do you think is going on with all of the sales?  I hope they're not struggling because I really like their products.

How can you tell which sets are available, or are they all gone?

I received a shipping notice later today @Ispend2much6. It claims that delivery date is tomorrow. My order shipped from Jacksonville, Florida. I find it hard to believe that I will be receiving my order tomorrow.

@Loretta55   That's the way it was with me.  No communication until the shipping notice, then it was here!

You mentioned that you believed that Fresh may be having problems @Ispend2much6. I think that they have an overstock because the latest sale appear to be sets from Holiday 2020. 

Milk Makeup direct is having their Friends and Family sale with a 25% off discount. Free shipping with $30.00 purchase. Also GWPS with $75.00 purchase and an additional GWP with $100.00 purchase. I am not sure of the end date.

Lancome direct has quite a few deals going on right now, image taken from their "special offers" page.  My screenshot cuts off most of the offers, so please go to their site if you're interested to see all of them.

In addition to the offers below shown on their site, the lovely people at MUA thread on Reddit shared a code for 40% off of any one item with the code "July" and 35% off of two or more items with the code "musthave."  Both codes expire July 22.

The beauty of the "July" code is- although you can only use it on one item per order, it includes free shipping and there does not appear to be a limit to the number of consecutive orders it can be used on (at least it worked this way last night.)

Screenshot_2021-07-17 Lancôme - Luxury Cosmetics, Perfume Skincare.png

Interesting deal from Sephora with the Bonus pts mulitplier:

s.JPG

Example cart:

ss.JPG

is the point system in sephora any good?

@MariaMercedes83 it will differ from person to person. It’s okay but could be better 

Boxycharm sent out another email for canceled subscribers to take part of the add-ons sale.  I do think this time you need to link to the sale from your email because I tried to return to the page while signed in after leaving it, and no prices were displayed that time.

Good time to try the EM Moonbeam cushion highlighters with buy 2 for $48. 7/14-7/19. 

265D7731-CA35-488A-B234-B8968DD60A9D.jpeg

There are quite a few good deals today. At Fresh direct buy one lip product and get one lip product free. Lip products shop free. At Saie direct buy one Slip Tint get one Slip Tint free. Free shipping with $30.00 purchase. GMA Deals have multiple skincare deals including Ren Clean Skincare, Murad and PMD. See website for shipping info.

Thx you @Loretta55 . I have soft spots for Fresh lip balms. Those are great for add-on gifts. 🌹 And they have tons of different flavors not at Sephora 🤣😂

@Loretta55  You're not kidding- those are great deals!

New points multiplier event:

Screenshot 2021-07-15 042730.jpg

testing