Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Thanks to @notcreative for starting the Deals Too Good to Pass Up (and website of the same name).

This thread will be for posting deals too good to pass up!  In this thread, please keep deals on topic - mainstream/"prestige" beauty only.  Please post deals you really love, and think others will love, too!

Help us keep this thread fun and interactive.  If a deal has already been posted, please do not post the same deal a second time.  This will keep the thread easy to read.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

none at the moment

Thread for indie/alternative/korean beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-INDIE-AND-UNKNOWN-BRANDS-THREAD/m-p/2392215#M9500

Thread for non-beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Non-Beauty-2021/td-p/57328...

Thread for Ulta GWPs is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWPs/m-p/2570769#M4115

Thread for Sephora Promo Codes is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-21/m-p/5706524#M128439

Thread for Target Deals is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Target-beauty-deals/m-p/5394492

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Just FYI, items are popping back in stock at Birchbox, for example, Good Genes is back in stock, so is an Oribe liter shampoo.  I'm not sure how long the sale is going on, but they have removed the ability to get a GWP on your purchase and the extra 20% off.  It's still 40% off though.  Can't sneeze at that!

Macy's 15% off stacks with Bobbi Brown GWP $100 for the smaller GWP  and $125 GWP - full sized Hydrating Face cream! 

The GWPs apply to pre-discount amount - so you actually do not need to spend $125

Plus during checkout you will see another small GWP - you pick out of a few options which will show up in cart after spending $75 

Free shipping also on $25 and above 

Screenshot_20210428-005641.png

nhunka_0-1619544519306.png

This works with home fragrances and candles too! Also, stack and use code DIPTYQUE for a free sample of the brand's perfume

@nhunka Great catch!

I'm going to include a larger picture for anyone who may be interested -- this GWP is at Nordstrom.

Spoiler
2021-04-27 13_47_29-Gift with Purchase _ Nordstrom.png

Thanks! I could not figure out why my screenshot was so blurry and small. 

I hope you’re not all shopped out from Sephora and Birchbox sales because bergdorf Goodman is 30% off beauty. 

1C683DC5-7505-4D0B-A390-66721B5119DF.jpeg

Spoiler
*Online and in-store. In-store offer ends April 30, 2021. Please see your sales associate for store details. Savings off original prices. Selected merchandise only. Some exclusions may apply. 30% will be reflected at checkout. Interim markdowns may have been taken. No adjustments for prior purchases. Bergdorf Goodman reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time. Online offer expires 4/30/21 at 10PM CT.

@itscarin   Holy cow, how did I miss this email?  Thanks!

@itscarin, I tried to tell myself that I was all shopped out, but your post about BG 30% off beauty perked me up enough to make a small haul! 😂 Thanks for letting us know about the deal!

@itsfi Yay!  I hope you got something good!

Thanks @itscarin , they really do have good sales. It def comes when I don’t need anything but we always seem to find something it seems! 😂

@Sunnysmom I know.  I have a small list in case anyone needs inspo:

1) Giorgio Armani Liquid Silk Foundation.  (Everyone likes this stuff.  I've never seen a bad review of it.  I have it, I like it!)

2) GA Eyes to Kill Mascara.  (Have it, love it.  This is almost as good as Nordie's bi-annual mascara sale.  Nordie's is buy 2 get 1 free, so it's basically 33% off; but for this one you don't have to buy 3 if you're not looking for 3.)

3) Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks.  (I held off on this forever but pulled the plug a few months ago -- Secret Salma is the best color ever.)

4) Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Dual Cleanser (It's gentle)

Nice list @itscarin ! We all need and love inspiration! I have heard great things about GA silk foundation and of course love CT lippies. Def Salma! And her reds and berries are so nice. I would recommend any Sulwhasoo also. The cushion highlighter is so pretty not to mention all the other skincare products. Oof. Eve Lom Kiss Mix Lip Treatment is only $15 too! Nice nice. Lots of great options to tempt us all! 

@itscarin @Thx for posting, it’s really a good sale. Way better than Sephora. Their shipping is suck though. I might restock some skin care that I didn’t do during Sephora sale

Totally agree @blackkitty2014 @itsfi , I can get so many separate boxes even for the darn samples! That’s just crazy talk. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️Same with Nordies tho too I guess. All ship from different locations and warehouses I know. Ugh. 

@blackkitty2014, I agree with you on BG shipping! 😲 I ordered a few things from them before the Sephora sale and they were all shipped one by one, even some products coming from the same store. All in different forms of packaging (not always best suited for the item being shipped, either) - I feel like I now have a very good understanding of all the different types of packaging BG's shipping department stocks. 😂

Wow @itsfi @blackkitty2014 my box will be here tomorrow! What! 😂 I bet yours are too! They must’ve heard us. 😱😆

Yay @Sunnysmom 👏

@itsfi @It’s kinda ironic that lux department store shipping is worse than Target or normal drug stores even 🤣😂

Hahaha @blackkitty2014!! 😂🤣😂

@itscarin Wow, what a great find! Luckily nothing I’ve bought recently is available at sale price or else I would have needed to make some trips to the post office to process some returns! There’s quite a few Tom Ford products, which I find surprising, since that brand is often excluded from sales, wonder what’s going on, if there’s going to be a major repackaging change soon or something like that 🤔

@LCResz I think Bergdorf has some of the best sales sometimes.  They're definitely overlooked.  I think this is just a sale, not due to any repackaging.  There's plenty of Charlotte Tillbury, Pat McGrath, YSL, etc on there that they can't all be repackaging at the same time!  I, fortunately, (or unfortunately), already have everything I'd want from the sale.  

testing