Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Thanks to @notcreative for starting the Deals Too Good to Pass Up (and website of the same name).

This thread will be for posting deals too good to pass up!  In this thread, please keep deals on topic - mainstream/"prestige" beauty only.  Please post deals you really love, and think others will love, too!

Help us keep this thread fun and interactive.  If a deal has already been posted, please do not post the same deal a second time.  This will keep the thread easy to read.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

none at the moment

Thread for indie/alternative/korean beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-INDIE-AND-UNKNOWN-BRANDS-THREAD/m-p/2392215#M9500

Thread for non-beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Non-Beauty-2021/td-p/57328...

Thread for Ulta GWPs is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWPs/m-p/2570769#M4115

Thread for Sephora Promo Codes is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-21/m-p/5706524#M128439

Thread for Target Deals is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Target-beauty-deals/m-p/5394492

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

This is fun! @itsfi 

through 5-1 3am EST I believe. Lol 

1F97607B-0CC4-46D1-9815-E3132B28025D.jpeg

Thank you for the tag @Sunnysmom😁 I'm still waiting on the last of my Sephora haul so I think I'll hit "pause" for now on the YSL. But, it's good to know that the deal is going on through May 1. 😂 

Gilt City free vouchers for MAC direct and Smashbox direct.  MAC is also offering a choice of a free kit with $70 purchase that is eligible with the voucher.  I bought some more of those fabulous Powder Kiss shadows- they are super smooth!

Screenshot_2021-04-26 Cox Inbox(1).pngScreenshot_2021-04-26 Cox Inbox.png

By Terry 25% off sitewide (some terms & conditions apply) with code: SUNSHINE25

byTerry 25off.JPG

15% off beauty at Macy’s with code FRIEND. Nordstrom is matching sale prices. Good through 5/2, I think.

B4F04AE4-4EE6-4EF1-A833-5844356E19D6.jpeg

Ulta has 31 Piece Fragrance, Hair Care, Makeup or Skin Care Beauty bags with $75 purchase, on top of a bunch of brand specific GWPs.

Seed Phytonutrients direct is 22% off all products (Happy Earth Day!) through Sunday.  Free shipping with $45+ purchase.

Another great deal for any Sunday Riley fans -- 30% off SR direct with code NEWBEAUTY30.  Exclusions apply: 

• Light Hearted SPF 30 Daily Face Sunscreen

• Blue Moon Clean Rinse Cleansing Balm

• Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream (both 0.5 and 1.7 fl oz)

• Charcoal Smoothie Body Scrub

Bummer about the sunscreen but here's a great deal:

itscarin_0-1619098681903.png

3 full-sized products:

Good Genes Lactic Acid Serum 50ml, 1.7 fl oz

C.E.O. 15% Vitamin C Serum 50ml, 1.7 fl oz

A+ High Dose Retinoid Serum 50ml, 1.7 fl oz

Each one retails for $122.  That's a $366 value for $192.50 or 48% off if purchased individually.  There's a lot of nice kits on the site, too.

Spoiler
itscarin_1-1619098860417.pngitscarin_2-1619098892559.png

Offer ends April 27 (3:00 AM EST), 2021.Offer ends April 27 (3:00 AM EST), 2021.

Skinstore is 30% off with code COUNTDOWN starting at 9 am but discount decreases 1% every hour.  So we're now 5 minutes into the first hour and you have 55 minutes left for 30% off.

Ok, I'm losing my mind: birchbox is 40% off EVERYTHING with purchase of $125 or more.  No code needed.  Stacks with code SHOP20.  I already placed two orders before I found out about the extra 20% off.  Well, I'm off to spend more money.  Enjoy!

itscarin_0-1618839077439.pngitscarin_1-1618839125305.png

@itscarin Oooh, some serious temptation going on with a few of the Juliette Has a Gun options 🤩 

@itscarin   Rakuten is at 3.75% today.  This is a great deal- thanks for sharing!

SkinStore offers, valid at least through today (I got this email around 6:30 PM CT; SkinStore's bad at stating their offer terms, so I rarely know when their deals expire), plus they're still having their friends & family sale. 

Must use code DDG25 to get discount. Free gift will auto-add to cart when buy-in (after discount) is met.Must use code DDG25 to get discount. Free gift will auto-add to cart when buy-in (after discount) is met.

No code required offers: 

This isn't every available brand offer. They're just the ones that caught my eye as I scrolled through SkinStore's sale pages. 

50% off: 

• Perricone MD Supplements

30% off: 

• Perricone MD (select items that aren't supplements)
  • Replenix 

25% off: 

• Alterna
  • Chantecaille
  • CHI
  • Christophe Robin 
  • Eve Lom
  • Exuviance 
  • Illamasqua
  • Kevyn Aucoin
  • Wander Beauty 

20% off: 

• DERMAdoctor
  • Dermalogica 
  • Elizabeth Arden
  • Jurlique
  • L'Occitane 
  • Nest Fragrances
  • NuFACE (select items only) 
  • Omorovicza
  • Sio Beauty 
  • Sunday Riley

Shu Uemura Mother’s Day sale. They always have some very fun LE lippies! 

564F5401-93AB-49CC-B1BE-764A67EDC7F0.jpeg

@Sunnysmom   What am I missing here?  I know some art can be out of the bounds of redundancy, but this just looks like she cut herself shaving.

@Ispend2much6 😂 I have no idea but I suppose art is different things for different people?! 🤷🏻‍♀️And we know how editorials can be too! It’s got us talking right?! Lol But the color surely is pretty! 

@Sunnysmom  Sorry can't be benign about this.  It's gory.

On the other hand, yay for using a mature model!  Or is she?  Her skin is flawless and I can't honestly tell.

Dunno @Ispend2much6 ! I like her style tho 😊

@Ispend2much6 Happy Mother's Day!  XD  I don't really get it either.  It is funny now that you mentioned "cut herself shaving" though.  😄

@itscarin   Thank you!   And to you as well.  Is this the second one for you?  Isn't it sweet to have a little one?

Well, I just can't stand this gory stuff in makeup.  It just doesn't seem to fit.  But as far as the shaving comment goes, I have to say it's because I have experience.  I don't know why I ever shaved my sideburns (not really, they're normal but I wanted to one day, years ago,) and now I don't want to go through growing them back. lol

testing