Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Thanks to @notcreative for starting the Deals Too Good to Pass Up (and website of the same name).

This thread will be for posting deals too good to pass up!  In this thread, please keep deals on topic - mainstream/"prestige" beauty only.  Please post deals you really love, and think others will love, too!

Help us keep this thread fun and interactive.  If a deal has already been posted, please do not post the same deal a second time.  This will keep the thread easy to read.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

none at the moment

Thread for indie/alternative/korean beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-INDIE-AND-UNKNOWN-BRANDS-THREAD/m-p/2392215#M9500

Thread for non-beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Non-Beauty-2021/td-p/57328...

Thread for Ulta GWPs is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWPs/m-p/2570769#M4115

Thread for Sephora Promo Codes is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-21/m-p/5706524#M128439

Thread for Target Deals is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Target-beauty-deals/m-p/5394492

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

@itscarin Thx. It’s definitely a good deal. Unfortunately I have all of them except for the darkest palette and it’s not on sale. 🤣😂 I’m not mad about it though. 😘

@blackkitty2014 I saw one quad this morning at 6 am when I woke up.  I didn't get it though because the colors didn't speak to me and honestly, I already have a TF quad I never use because I just find it very ho hum.  I thought about picking up a lipstick, but the I also remembered I have a few of "the boys" and I never use those either.  LOL.  Are we noticing a pattern here?  TF doesn't do it for me.  It's a great deal if you like TF though!

25% off Asos with purchase of $100+ with code "WANT" exclusions apply such as Charlotte Tilbury and The Ordinary.

37974A49-FEAE-4EEE-8EF1-0C9A16589FAE.jpeg

 Pat McGrath direct. 25-30% off, no code required. It doesn’t say when it ends though. Exclusions do apply. 😕

21% off at Herbivore through 3/31

EF3BF209-4107-4D7E-B9EE-6926F513473C.jpeg

A few new Created for Macy’s sets just dropped, including 11-pc. Beauty Besties, 8-pc. Mother’s Day and 7-pc. Father’s Day sets for $42.08 each with code VIP

414DF5FA-5C33-43AA-8B17-08295E430DCE.jpeg

Macy’s 3/26-4/4

6444FDA7-0FDF-4BB3-B034-633F95BB24FF.jpeg

Odds and ends on clearance at Nordstrom Rack.  Can combine cart with Haute Look.

Nordstrom Rack: Images from USGWP.

Screenshot_2021-03-25 LUXE + WILLOW USB Powered Beauty Fridge Nordstrom Rack.png

Screenshot_2021-03-25 Gift With Purchase - Always buy skincare and makeup with bonus.png

Hautelook:

Screenshot_2021-03-25 SunBum Hair Care More From $10.png

Screenshot_2021-03-25 Spring Nail Polish Colors from LondonTown More.png

EDIT:  I receive their early access emails; try the code "fabulous" if you can't get in by going to the site because it's probably not open for everyone yet.

First Aid Beauty fans- Trendmood has a new box for $39!

c73f7938-3a76-41fe-9610-49aebd952b5c.jpg

Screenshot_2021-03-25 Cox Inbox.png

@Ispend2much6 Thanks! I was planning to pickup First Aid Beauty FAB Faves To Go Kit during the sale but the Trendmood box had all the full size products plus more for much less!

@lnum   You're very welcome- it's an incredible deal!  I keep waiting for the Trendmood Tatcha box they  mentioned to go live, but it hasn't yet.  It's supposed to have the new finishing powder in it.

@Ispend2much6 Yes it really is such a steal!!! I almost wish I didn’t know that a Tatcha one is coming. I have yet to try any of the cosmetic products but I have been curious and love the skincare products. I’ll have to keep an eye out for that one on this thread. I avoid email signups cause enabling plus impulsive me is a bad idea. 😂

@lnum   I can relate. 🙂  

I have noticed that a couple of websites are offering different discounts using code AFTERPAYDAY. Nudestix direct is offering 30%. Farmacy direct is offering 25%. Nars direct is offering 20% off. Check each individual website for terms and exclusion. 
Grande Cosmetics direct is offering 20% using code FAM20. Free shipping with 50.00 purchase.

There's also an Amex offer for $20 off a purchase of $100 or more.  I would be tempted if I knew the right shade of foundation to get but alas they discontinued the foundation I liked and the new doesn't align with the old range.  

Which company is the offer valid with @itscarin?

Add both Laneige direct and Huda Beauty direct to the 20% off purchase using code AFTERPAYDAY.

Lawless Beauty direct has 25% off  sitewide. Use code PRESSRESET.

ends 3/27 at midnight, EST (or while supplies last.)  if u have a birthday code for a free mask, u can use that as well. 4% on rakuten, too. 

glam.JPGglam2.JPG

GMA Deals is featuring skincare deals today. The brands that are being offered are Kate Somerville, Perricone MD, Overtone, hyper, Masque Bar and Japonesque. Check each brand for terms.

Tarte is having a Friends and Family sale Oon their site for 24 hours with 25%/35% off (higher percentage for registered Tartelettes) with code BFF. 

1 Reply
testing