Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Thanks to @notcreative for starting the Deals Too Good to Pass Up (and website of the same name).

This thread will be for posting deals too good to pass up!  In this thread, please keep deals on topic - mainstream/"prestige" beauty only.  Please post deals you really love, and think others will love, too!

Help us keep this thread fun and interactive.  If a deal has already been posted, please do not post the same deal a second time.  This will keep the thread easy to read.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

none at the moment

Thread for indie/alternative/korean beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-INDIE-AND-UNKNOWN-BRANDS-THREAD/m-p/2392215#M9500

Thread for non-beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Non-Beauty-2021/td-p/57328...

Thread for Ulta GWPs is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWPs/m-p/2570769#M4115

Thread for Sephora Promo Codes is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-21/m-p/5706524#M128439

Thread for Target Deals is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Target-beauty-deals/m-p/5394492

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

@Sunnysmom I saw your review on the tarte SEA Breezy Cream Blush and wanted to ask you--does it have more of a matte or luminous finish? 

@CookieGirl1 I would say it’s quite similar to Rare Beauty Melting Creme Blush,  maybe a little more saturated in color but in finish quite similar and just glides on beautifully.  Or WA also tho that is a little more of a glow. So maybe more of a matte but definitely not too flat.  Not as luminous or dewy as Ilia or my Rituel DF. 🤗

QVC is offering free shipping and handling today only March 21,2021.

Rèphr concept store is up. 

Screenshot_20210320-094237_Gmail.jpg

Thx @haleyvvvv . I ordered whatever they offer on sale. First time with the brand so I hope I will enjoy them. I wish the offer more face brushes on sale

No worries, @blackkitty2014!! I'm also new to the brand, but so many youtubers love it, so wanted to try as well. Fingers crossed!! 

If you missed early access to Fenty Beauty, they are still offering 25% plus daily deals.  Today's deal is the complexion essential set, 50% off

Screenshot_20210319-172700.png

This is a really nice deal at Nordstrom right now for any Sulwhasoo fans. Full price new reformulated

356345DF-2487-476E-9985-099DC20EDEB8.jpeg

First Care Serum , 2.02 oz, plus good sized 1.7oz travel cleansers and .17oz moisturizer. All for price of First Care Serum $89. 

Shu Friends and Family going on now. 

4FC5104C-611A-4866-9613-651D9AA988A3.jpeg

Bluemercury buy $100 receive $20 card. Can get up to 5 cards. March 18-21. F07C945C-0E00-4183-BC49-D280CE6FC2C7.jpeg

Pat McGrath direct has some items up for a flash sale... most notably Mother Ship IV and VI.  That's the limited edition holiday one (at least it was LE when it was first released) and Midnight Sun for... $88!  That's 40% 30% off, and no code needed.  (Thanks again to Loretta55 for the correction in another thread!)

These are actually the only two I don't have.  Is it a sign?  XD  

Does anyone own Midnight Sun and love it?  It's not really calling to me.  Anyway, here's some pics:

ms4.pngms6.png

Anyone know if there are any 10% off codes that work currently? They always seem to crop up here after I place an order so I thought I’d ask in advance 😅

@itscarin I have and love Midnight Sun. It's my second favorite Mothership (Decadence is my no. 1), and I have all of them but VII—which I technically do have, minus 2 of the shades, since VII's a curated palette. I've had no major performance issues from VI's shadows. I can get a variety of looks from the palette + eyeliner, but I especially like to use it with the Nocturnal Nirvana quad for a full PMG rainbow. 

But I'll also say: if Midnight Sun's color story doesn't speak to you, or you think there's a very limited number of looks you can get from it, then don't buy it. I still kinda wish I hadn't bought V. So many people love Bronze Seduction but I find it so limiting, and there are only 2 shadows I love from the palette. I don't hate Bronze Seduction, but I very rarely reach for it and I should've trusted my gut instead of buying it. Don't fall into that trap with VI if you have similar thoughts about it. 

@WinglessOne I never use V either.  I only bought it because Bergdorf Goodman was having an event where Pat herself was there and signing palettes.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  You can't say no to that!  I also got a couple of glasses of champagne while I waited in line which more than makes up for "the cost of admission".  

I generally don't use the PMG palettes I have because the matte browns/pinks/mauves usually give me an allergic reaction.  I have been loving VI and VII lately -- particularly the one triochrome from the VII palette. 

It's hard making thoughtful decisions, because 99% of the things I buy I barely use...  It's just that initial thrill of trying something out once, and then going back to the stuff I really love.  And then of course I do have a lot of things I really love, so it's tough to spread the love.  🙂

@itscarin I can see champagne + meeting Pat being worth a Mothership V purchase. I think I remember you posting about that. It looked and sounded like a great time! ❤️🥂

I definitely understand wanting to try something once and then falling back into your many favorites, and having a hard time using all the faves. And my inner enabler says "at least you'd be getting a good discount on VI, and you might end up loving it (aside from the 2 browns shades)." But really, you could save $88 instead of blowing it on a palette that doesn't speak to you and will just end up unused. One less palette getting between you and all the others you own that do grab your attention. 

Your response just helped to enable me @WinglessOne. I just pulled the trigger. Now I will own all of the Mothership palettes.

@Loretta55  I hope you enjoy your new palette! 

I'll never buy VII Divine Rose. I have the other 7 Motherships, plus a backup of IV. My only regret is V. 

Thank you very much @WinglessOne. Mothership V was my first full sized Mothership. I have not used it in awhile. I purchased 2 Mothership VII in error. When Mothership VIII was released,I purchased the incorrect palette. I need to post it on the trade thread.

@itscarin  Thats a great deal

Nordstrom's Beauty Trend Deal of the Day is 25% off select beauty tools from NUFACE, beautybio, ghd and more.  Plus, they're having bonus points through 3/21.

I haven't been able to get onto the site in a while.  I even cleared my cookies.  Is this happening to anyone else?

@greeneyedgirl107  I can get to Nordstrom's site via Chrome (on my laptop running Mac Big Sur). I just placed another order 5 minutes ago. I hope you're able to get on the site soon! 

For Nordstrom Beauty Trend Event shoppers: be sure to also check Nordy's GWP page (just search their site for "gift with purchase") for lots of promo codes and auto-add gifts. Here's the one I added to today's order: 

Nordstrom - Augustinus Bader GWP, promo code BADERNordstrom - Augustinus Bader GWP, promo code BADER

I also got a 3-piece Becca GWP with a mere $20 Becca purchase. 

testing