Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Thanks to @notcreative for starting the Deals Too Good to Pass Up (and website of the same name).

This thread will be for posting deals too good to pass up!  In this thread, please keep deals on topic - mainstream/"prestige" beauty only.  Please post deals you really love, and think others will love, too!

Help us keep this thread fun and interactive.  If a deal has already been posted, please do not post the same deal a second time.  This will keep the thread easy to read.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

none at the moment

Thread for indie/alternative/korean beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-INDIE-AND-UNKNOWN-BRANDS-THREAD/m-p/2392215#M9500

Thread for non-beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Non-Beauty-2021/td-p/57328...

Thread for Ulta GWPs is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWPs/m-p/2570769#M4115

Thread for Sephora Promo Codes is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-21/m-p/5706524#M128439

Thread for Target Deals is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Target-beauty-deals/m-p/5394492

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

@WinglessOne Niiiiiice!

Repeat post:

Early Access to 30% off Fenty Beauty if you're a part of the Fenty Fam (sign up on direct site, I believe) for today and tomorrow.

You can also grab a really pretty mask by Shami Oshun if you spend $125, but that's today only.

25% off full-priced items with purchase of $35 or more at birchbox.  They have Oribe, Sunday Riley, Kiehl's, Benefit, Stila, etc.  Code is SPRING25

Viseart’s having their spring sale now through March 23. 

00EF3FA1-9E47-4DCF-A579-F91E7DFD84E8.jpeg

Grand Pro palettes are 30% off, though 1X is the only one in stock right now. All other eyeshadow palettes, single shadows (including shimmers, finally!), and empty magnetic palettes are 40% off. Everything in the Face section is also 40% off. I didnt check the lip products, but I bet theyre either 30% or 40% off. 

Kiko has a ton of stuff on their outlet page, 30% off or better (lots of it is 50-70%) and free ship at $25 is a nice low threshold! Couldn't stop myself from ordering more polish (oops), but there's a ton of makeup as well.

kikocosmetics dot com/en-us/outlet.html (or click the "Special Prices" header on their front page)

kiko sale.png  

Macy's Flash Beauty Sale - today only (3/16) 

m0.PNG 

It includes some limited edition MAC items 

Spoiler
M1.PNGm2.PNGm3.PNG

Select drybar tools are 36% off at ulta in app stacking the general 20% off coupon. 

698225CA-C8DB-48F7-9B3C-754D576E4AC5.jpeg

Dose of Colors is having a BOGO sale now till Sunday. I was very tempted with this deal due to the low USD to CAD exchange rate, but I noticed that the eyeshadow palettes ($32) only stack with the lippies ($18) as freebies so you're only really getting the full 50% off if you're stocking up on lip products. 

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 4.18.20 PM.png

Macy's: Receive a Complimentary Fluid Sheer Full Size shade #2 with any luminous silk purchase

I wonder if the Armani Fluid Sheer Highlighter is being discontinued?  This full-size GWP at Macys has a $62 value 🤔 and Rakuten is 6%

armani.PNG 

Spoiler
armani1.PNG

armani2.PNG

@ZombieMetroAnt @itsfi I took a Nordstrom masterclass today and asked the Armani rep if the fluid sheer got reformulated and he said no it didn’t. It’s now available in a smaller size because people were having a hard time using up the full size one. So this isn’t being discontinued. 

@ZombieMetroAnt   Wow!  That's a great deal!

@ZombieMetroAnt, I wonder if the fluid sheers might be undergoing a repackaging and renaming (and possibly a reformulation)? @SportyGirly125 posted about the new fluid sheer glow products on the product release thread the other day. It looks to be a different packaging, though the colors and numbers seem similar to the current version. I haven't looked at the ingredients list for both yet.

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/2021-PRODUCT-RELEASES-THREAD/m-p/5782498/highli...

That is a great point @itsfi !  For Armani Beauty fans it's totally worth spending $38 for a gift that's nearly twice the value.  🤗

That is such a great deal @ZombieMetroAnt! I'm tempted... 

Any Elemis fans? Pretty sweet discount (25% off sitewide with code THANKYOU), with 12% cashback to boot via Topcashback.

89F954C0-17F2-4686-8FD4-250A0201DE8A.jpeg

Spoiler
012247D7-A6C1-44B3-8AD1-A0465678650B.jpeg

Feelunique 25% off with code FUTREAT25. Offer good until 11:59 pm GMT (3:59pm Pacific / 4:59pm Mountain / 5:59pm Central / 6:59pm Eastern) on March 11, 2021. Some exclusions apply.

feelunique 25off.PNG

By Terry: 25% off, today only (March 8). 

Promo code: WOMEN25Promo code: WOMEN25

Offer disclosure (copy/pasted from email's legal footer): 

* Offer not available on our Hyaluronic Global Face Cream, SETS, marked down lined, and travel size items. Offer redeemable by entering the code WOMEN25 at checkout. Offer available until Tuesday March 9, 2021, at 10:00 am GMT. 

Zulily is having incredible deals on Josie Maran items.  They have a pretty good selection also.  These items ship out quickly, which makes me think they are sent from Josie Maran direct.  The set below is $56.99 (Face Butter is 1.7 oz and the Divine Drip is 1.6 oz.)

zu89558974_main_tm1603125258.jpg

GWP at Nordstrom w/ your $35 beauty or fragrance purchase , code SUN

SUN.JPG 

You get:

Spoiler

With your $35 beauty or fragrance purchase, you'll receive:

ALLSAINTS Sunset Riot Eau de Parfum (0.05 oz.)
COOLA® Suncare Mineral Body Sunscreen SPF 50 (0.16 oz.)
Lancôme UV Expert Aquagel Defense Primer & Moisturizer SPF 50 (0.06 oz.)
Maison Margiela Replica Beach Walk Eau de Toilette (0.04 oz.)
Paula's Choice Resist Skin Restoring Moisturizer SPF 50 (0.5 oz.)
PCA SKIN Sheer Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 45 Sunscreen (0.05 oz.)

RMS Beauty Peach Luminizer (0.01 oz.)
Supergoop! Glowscreen Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 40 (0.17 oz.)
Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau de Parfum (0.05 oz.)
Versace Dylan Turquoise Eau de Toilette (0.03 oz.)
VITA LIBERATA Body Blur Instant HD Skin Finish in Latte (0.34 oz.)
Yves Saint Laurent Pure Shots Light Up Brightening Serum (0.03 oz.)
Online only. Enter promo code SUN in Checkout to qualify. One per person, while supply lasts. Promo code required. Gift will be shipped to the same address as your order. If associated with a Buy & Pick Up in Store order, gift cannot be picked up and will be shipped to the address of your choice. This gift cannot be shipped to PO boxes, APO/FPO or international addresses. Past purchases do not apply. If you return the qualifying item(s), please return the gift.

Don't forget to select your 3 samples at checkout too!

24 hours only app exclusive. 

A2D1CDEB-CC04-440F-B3B1-539563617150.jpeg

This Set Contains:
- 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Supergoop! Glowscreen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++
- 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Kosas Kosasport LipFuel Hyaluronic Lip Balm in Rush (sheer, cool pink) (Full Size)
- 0.1 oz/ 3 mL tarte SEA Breezy Cream Bronzer in Seychelles (light-to-medium bronze)
- 0.15 oz/ 4/5 mL ILIA Multi-Stick Cheek & Lip in Dreamer (warm nude) (Full Size)
- 0.11 oz/ 3 mL Milk Makeup Vegan Milk Moisturizer
- 0.3 oz/ 10 mL Glow Recipe Papaya Sorbet Smoothing Enzyme Cleansing Balm & Makeup Remover

testing