Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Thanks to @notcreative for starting the Deals Too Good to Pass Up (and website of the same name).

This thread will be for posting deals too good to pass up!  In this thread, please keep deals on topic - mainstream/"prestige" beauty only.  Please post deals you really love, and think others will love, too!

Help us keep this thread fun and interactive.  If a deal has already been posted, please do not post the same deal a second time.  This will keep the thread easy to read.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

none at the moment

Thread for indie/alternative/korean beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-INDIE-AND-UNKNOWN-BRANDS-THREAD/m-p/2392215#M9500

Thread for non-beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Non-Beauty-2021/td-p/57328...

Thread for Ulta GWPs is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWPs/m-p/2570769#M4115

Thread for Sephora Promo Codes is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-21/m-p/5706524#M128439

Thread for Target Deals is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Target-beauty-deals/m-p/5394492

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

2021-03-08 13_14_32-Cult Beauty _ The Female Founders Edit _ Cult Beauty.png

Available at cult beauty for 45 GBP or $58.71 if shipping to the US.

Description:

Spoiler

Worth over £225/€260 but yours for just £45/€52 - that's an incredible 80% saving - our exclusive Female Founders Edit shines a spotlight on the female-founded brands (think: Charlotte Tilbury, Paula’s Choice and Briogeo) that make the beauty industry what it is.

From dazzling shadows to thirst-quenching serums and treatments that make your locks all the more luscious, here's what you'll find inside this unmissable release: the full size Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray (147ml) from Briogeo imparts ultra-lightweight moisture to restore softness, strength and manageability; Charlotte Tilbury's full size Easy Eye Palette - Charlotte Darling (5.4g) is a selection of champagne shimmer, peachy pink matte, deep cocoa and burnished copper shades that speak of Ibizan sunsets; the full size Disciple Skincare Good Skin Face Oil (20ml) counters blemishes with essential fatty acids, hormone-balancing essential oils and bad bacteria-fighting prebiotics; the full size KOSAS Wet Lip Oil Gloss (4.5g) in 'Jaws' plumps and hydrates your lips while delivering a juicy slick of scarlet red colour; the travel size Pure Canvas Primer Hydrating (25ml) is moisture-rich yet lightweight primer that creates a flawless canvas for make up application; a skin care staple, the Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant (30ml) from PAULA'S CHOICE harnesses salicylic acid to reduce breakouts and blackheads, as well as easing congestion; U Beauty's travel size Super Smart Hydrator (15ml) is a super-luxe formula that floods your skin with a mega-dose of moisture that keeps hydrating for up to 48 hours; the full size Modern Lip Definer (1.2g) from VIEVE comes in a rich nude-brown 'Rumour' shade to accentuate and enhance your lip shape; finally, Wishful's deluxe Thirst Trap Juice Serum (5ml) is infused with hyaluronic acid and peptides to reveal deeply hydrated, glowy skin that feels instantly pillowy and plump.

Also, free CT Stoned Rose Look in a Palette with CT purchase of 110 GBP or more (before VAT is subtracted)

2021-03-08 13_20_50-Shop The World's Best Beauty Buys _ Cult Beauty.png

I couldn't believe this was true, until I went to Blue Mercury's site- it is!  Thanks to @Sunnysmom for sharing it!  Use the code "WELCOME" for $10 off.

image.jpg

Didn't need any of these things but somehow ended up buying anyway... Thanks for posting!

Thanks @Ispend2much6 !  Code WELCOME applies to this purchase and takes $10 off

welcome.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt   Good catch- thanks!

Oh I’m so glad you picked it up @Ispend2much6 ! I actually held strong shockingly! Enjoy it! 🤗

Theresa is Dead (on YT) has a 30% off code at Chanticaille direct that's good until tomorrow evening at around 7:30 pm: THERESAMARCH.

That said, if she has one there may be more YouTubers with one soon if you don't want to make a decision by tomorrow.

Just saw this posted elsewhere...sharing it here in case anyone wants to start taking a glance at their "love list"

8w16ps5p99l61.jpg

@ZombieMetroAnt thank you , good time to start editing my never ending list! 

Thank you for sharing such a heads up, it helps with preparing for sure!

@ZombieMetroAnt Thx you. My love list is pretty long ... 😂🤣😘

@ZombieMetroAnt   Thanks!  Sephora just wants me spending money every week this month. 😉

@ZombieMetroAnt This came so quickly! I feel like I’ve been somewhat good this year with keeping makeup purchases low Jan/Feb so I can splurge more in April. Hoping to keep the trend 🤞🏻 

@ZombieMetroAnt  Thanks for the heads up

@ZombieMetroAntWoo hoo! I'm ready!

@ZombieMetroAnt Thanks so much for posting!

This deal is not beauty related it if any ladies are in need of bras, Soma has a great deal good for the next 3 days. Select bras are priced at $25.00 each. Panties are $5.00 per pair. Deal is good in both stores and on line. Free shipping with $50.00 purchase.

March 4th only

Not beauty related but well worth the post for Starbucks Reward members (a free program)

Capture.JPG

The fine print:

Spoiler
On 3‌/‌4‌/‌2‌0‌2‌1 only, at participating stores, buy a grande or larger handcrafted drink via mobile order, get a drink for free f‌r‌o‌m 3‌/‌1‌0 t‌o 3‌/‌1‌2. Not valid on purchases of hot brewed coffee or tea, Starbucks Reserve® beverages, or ready-to-drink beverages. Free drink redeemed as a coupon automatically loaded to your Starbucks® Rewards account on 3‌/‌1‌0‌/‌2‌0‌2‌1. Coupon valid from 3‌/‌1‌0‌/‌2‌0‌2‌1‌–‌3‌/‌1‌2‌/‌2‌0‌2‌1 at participating stores. Max coupon value $10 (you are responsible for any customizations exceeding this amount). Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Offer valid for one-time use. Excludes alcoholic and ready-to-drink beverages.

🍵

Rats - wish I saw this yesterday!

Dermstore is having their Beauty Refresh Event and ebates is 10%

Capture.JPG  

some of the items are...

Spoiler
Capture.JPGCapture1.JPGCapture3.JPGCapture4.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt I didn't know about the eBates/Rakuten!!!

testing