Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Thanks to @notcreative for starting the Deals Too Good to Pass Up (and website of the same name).

This thread will be for posting deals too good to pass up!  In this thread, please keep deals on topic - mainstream/"prestige" beauty only.  Please post deals you really love, and think others will love, too!

Help us keep this thread fun and interactive.  If a deal has already been posted, please do not post the same deal a second time.  This will keep the thread easy to read.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

none at the moment

Thread for indie/alternative/korean beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-INDIE-AND-UNKNOWN-BRANDS-THREAD/m-p/2392215#M9500

Thread for non-beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Non-Beauty-2021/td-p/57328...

Thread for Ulta GWPs is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWPs/m-p/2570769#M4115

Thread for Sephora Promo Codes is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-21/m-p/5706524#M128439

Thread for Target Deals is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Target-beauty-deals/m-p/5394492

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Colourpop has a sale and they're also on Rakuten...

ZombieMetroAnt_0-1613066583124.png

@ZombieMetroAnt   You know all of the best deals!

Boxycharm Pop Up has added several ND items

boxy nd popup.png

@RGbrown   Thank you for posting this deal.  I joined Boxycharm so I could shop it!

I knew my procrastination would pay off...I was missing a couple 5-pan palettes and now I can complete my collection.  Thanks @RGbrown 👍

@ZombieMetroAnt was the 10 palette one of your purchases?  I love the gold in that palette. I love the boxy charm pop up sales!  Didn’t need it but bought a couple of palettes to keep as gifts. Or maybe for the next exchange. 😄

Didn't get that one but I may have to go back @itscarin 🤔 I've had palette 07 & 11 in my Beautylish cart for ages and I'm so happy to finally get these! 🙌

@RGbrown Ok, I'm in!  XD

25% off large assortment of beauty items at Bloomingdales.  Large selection of Hourglass and By Terry, smaller selections from Oribe, R & Co, Eve LomChristophe Robin and more.

Alcone, they run on EST:

99AEC057-B4F7-4334-823B-752ABE47D9F3.jpeg

BIRCHBOX: 30% off SITEWIDE when you spend $35 or more on full-size items from the Birchbox Shop! Use code PRESIDENTS30 at checkout. Ends 2/15.

If you grab something from the sale section, you get 30% off automatically applied to your cart, and then another 30% off using the code.  It works out to 51% off the original price.

@itscarin   Thanks for posting!  Maybe BB just changed the rules, but the code doesn't work on sale items.  I just tried it, it didn't work, and this is what they have posted on their site, unfortunately.  I'm having second thoughts about my cart, although I love everything in it!

Screenshot_2021-02-08 Kevyn Aucoin Emphasize Eye Design Palette - Magnify.png

@Ispend2much6 :/. It was working this morning. Sorry!

@itscarin   I need to stop sleeping so late! lol  I went ahead and ordered anyway. 🙂

Urban decay eyeshadow singles are 50% off at various retailers:

D3CB5469-D37A-40EA-B874-64FE6EFAE912.jpeg

I actually keep “x” in my makeup bag at all times, you know, for back in the day when we used to leave the house. 😂
These were last reformulated in 2012 — I wonder if they’re getting ready to reformulate again. 

Tarte is 25% off the whole site with “MVP” until 12 am est tonight. Free shipping at 40%. 

Boxy charm’s pop up shop is open tomorrow to boxycharm subscribers. I’ll wait and see if anything appealing is on sale before I decide whether it’s worth it for me to buy a subscription. 

Lancome is 25% off site-wide.

Walgreens has their entire AVENE line buy 2, get the least expensive item free!!!  Sorry no picture available.

@WinglessOne 

Thanks for the heads-up, @Ispend2much6 ! Walgreens doesn't carry Avene's RetrinAL line (neither does Ulta, and I wish both retailers did!), but they do have some other interesting-looking products. 👍

philosophy (direct) 

30% off   Code:  LOVE30

Offer valid from February 6 (12:01 AM EST) to February 8 (3:00 AM EST), 2021.

Nice deal if you’re going to shop on CT direct. Code: CT1XAA20US (not really a unique code)
BAD81960-DD23-49C6-9CDB-54237DF97A44.gif

testing