From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers

Can anyone help me to identify,is this fake?

Can anyone tell the difference between authentic vs fake Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade? The packaging was lack of logo and the 'Dipbrow Pomade' should be on the left side. I dont know if they changed their packaging or not because it seems to have different formula. Its kinda waxy and hard to blend. **I didnt get them from Sephora but from Ulta.

Re: Can anyone help me to identify,is this fake?

@denn2626 Where did you purchase it? 

@quspork They got it from Ulta, an authorized retailer, s...

@quspork They got it from Ulta, an authorized retailer, so it looks like ABH updated their packaging. ETA: I have a deluxe ABH sample still in the box from Ulta; the front of the box has only the name, with the logo only on the top of the box.

Re: @quspork They got it from Ulta, an authorized retailer, s...

@NatureGirlSD I misread the OP and thought she said she didn't get it from Sephora OR Ulta- OOPS, haha!  Yes, if it's from Ulta, it's not fake, @denn2626. ABH did recently redo some of their packaging, that's why several different types of items have recently shown up in Marshall's and TJMaxx stores. 

Can anyone help me to identify,is this fake?

@denn2626 Do you see the logo on the top of the box?

RE: Can anyone help me to identify,is this fake?

No logo at all on the packaging. and the beverly hills writing seems different as well.

@denn2626 Did you catch the post by @quspork about how AB...

@denn2626 Did you catch the post by @quspork about how ABH recently changed their packaging? Ulta is an authorized seller, so no worries either way unless ABH pulled a fast one & sent them fakes. Ha! This helped me understand why some sites have disclaimers on product listings to the effect of how the product may arrive in different packaging than shown.

Re: Can anyone help me to identify,is this fake?

I hope someone here can help you, but I would try directly contacting the company on social media or something, with these pics.

I once received an Anastasia palette with package details that seemed a little off, and I would have had to go through the same ordeal, but it arrived broken thanks to OnTrac tossing the box into my front yard, where it landed on a concrete path. So I simply returned it.

@denn2626

RE: Re: Can anyone help me to identify,is this fake?

thank you! becausee the one i purchase from Sephora has a different packaging from this one.
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos3
testing