Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
Anonymous Insider

Broke my friends FENTY foundation bottle!!

OMFG, I am THE WORST! So my friend and I were doing our makeup in a tight bathroom, and my clumsy self went to reach for a brush and accidentally knocked her bottle off the counter, causing it to shatter and throw makeup everywhere!! We had just bought our Fenty foundations 2 weeks ago, I now I feel like the worst person ever because I still have mine, and I murdered hers!! Of course I am going to replace it for her ASAP, but as I am a college student balling on a budget, I was curios as to getting some kind of discount, or being able to use my points to help replace it? Any help?? :'((

Re: Broke my friends FENTY foundation bottle!!

Girl, I bought mine literally 2 hrs ago and it's shattered!!! 

@Anonymous That's def happened to me before and being a college student I understand it's tough to shell out $30+ on foundation. 

With Sephora there is no such thing as using points for a discount on your purchase like Ulta. Unfortunately your points only get you items they have available for redemption in the Rewards Bazaar. You can check out those items here: https://sephora.com/rewards

If you're a VIB or VIB Rouge you can use the code V436CB for 10% off. It looks as though you're a Beauty Insider which doesn't qualify you for this code so maybe your friend is a VIB or VIB Rouge and you can give her money to order the foundation? 

I hope you can work something out with your friend.

The holiday sales event is coming up so if you are a beauty insider, you'll get a code to use to get a percentage off your purchases (you'll be able to use the code as many times as you like).

Sephora's family and friends event should be coming up soon so if you can find a sales person who is willing to share a code with you, you can get a percentage off  the foundation so that you can replace it sooner.

Other than that, keep saving your money.

Last year Beauty Insiders did not get a code for the Nove...

Last year Beauty Insiders did not get a code for the November sale, so if OP is not at VIB level, that may not be the best option to wait around for unfortunately.

@TarabottiWhats the friends and family discount usually? Is it the same that rouges get in November?

F&F is a different event from the VIB sale. To get a F&F...

F&F is a different event from the VIB sale. To get a F&F discount, you have to actually receive a code from an employee. The VIB sale is later and open to all VIB/ROUGE members.

Hi Shawwsh

If you can wait, there is usually a December/X'mas promo that will give insiders a certain dollar amount a minimum purchase (I believe its $15 off $50 for insiders, $20 for VIB and $25 for rouge), alternatively, there are some 10% off discounts (one time use) floating around in the promo codes section that you might be able to use. 

Best suggestion I can give is to use ebates when you make your purchase.

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing