Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Best beauty deal you’ve ever gotten? Best product you got on sale?

What’s the best deal you ever made on a beauty purchase?  Or the best item you bought on sale?

i would say mine would be on National Lipstick day, buying BECCA Cosmetics Ultimate Lipstick Love Rouge (W) half off and using my $10 off reward so it was only $2 💕👄

Re: Best beauty deal you’ve ever gotten? Best product you got on sale?

hey that's amazing deal! i want to know how you got it? was it on sale or some coupon maybe?

It's actually just on the Sephora website, and it's still $24! Here's the link: https://www.sephora.com/product/glow-recipe-glow-together-set-P462698?skuId=2374148&keyword=glow%20t.... I hope that this is helpful!

One product that I got for an AMAZING deal was the Glow Recipe Glow Together Set™! It comes with a full size version of the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL and a mini size of the Glow Recipe Watermelon + AHA Glow Sleeping Mask 2.7 oz/ 80 mL. The original price of the set was $34, and it's a $43 value (the mist alone is $28 and the mask is $15), but it ended up going on sale for $24, which is a really good deal, since the mist alone is more expensive than the set, and the set came with a mini size of the Watermelon Sleeping Mask! 

So essentially, I got the mist for $4 off, and it came with a mini sleeping mask for free! As of right now, the set is still in stock, and I'd encourage literally everyone to buy it! I can't say enough good things about both products in the set, and they're so cute and aesthetic! 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing