Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

$20 off $50 in December 2018?

Does anyone know if Sephora is doing the usual $20 of $50 prom in December?

Re: $20 off $50 in December 2018?

Hi @mrsw09,

Stay tuned for information regarding upcoming promotions. I recommend subscribing to our email subscription to ensure you receive the latest information on promotions and products. 

Best,

Rebecca 

I was wondering the same thing when I saw my email this morning about the additional 20%. I always plan for the December coupon and have 2 extra items I want to buy in December, but now I’m not sure if I should wait or take advantage this weekend. 

I'm wondering the same thing! I had read on Reddit that a Sephora employee was being told that the current 15%/20%/20% sale is the last coupon of the season and that customers should take advantage of it. But in the past, the $20 off $50 has been viewed as a gift card (though it's put in as a promo code now)...so maybe Sephora will still offer it this year?! I really hope they do.

RE: Re: $20 off $50 in December 2018?

Hmmmmm🤔...I don’t know what to do now. I had some things I wanted to get that I didn’t during the sale a week or so ago but also wanted to get some things not yet released. Do I gamble there will still be the usual coupon or take it as a signal that this is my last chance? What to do...🤔🤔🤔

Hi @Balrog and @mrsw09

We do not have information on any December promotions at this time. We suggest that you stay tuned to your emails and to the Community posts for all upcoming promotions and events. I hope that this helps. Happy Holidays!

Best,

Zakiya

Hi @mrsw09,

Please stay tuned for details regarding upcoming promotions 🙂

Best regards,

Laurie

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors