Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

when Viktor & Rolf Bonbon will be on sephora?

its the newest  perfume by Viktor & Rolf and will this perfume be on sephora until summer?bon-bon-victor-rolf-bottle.jpg

Re: when Viktor & Rolf Bonbon will be on sephora?

What a cute bottle! OMG I'd love a mini of this. (Hint, hint SephoraSmiley Happy)

How beautiful is that?

Oh now that is cute. I smelled La Vie en Rose the other day and it wasn't bad. I'm not really a fan of Flowerbomb.

I am also curious about this one! Have you found it anywhere else and been able to test it yet? I haven't had any luck.

no i havent smelled it yet,but i think that i will like it and im going to buy it online on Saksfifth avenue, its available on the selfridges too

WOW! That is such a cute bottle. (: *love* 

Hi Takobunadze!

I just checked our inventory system and it does look like we will be getting this fragrance in the future. However, we have not yet received a specific release date for this fragrance yet. I recommend checking the website regularly! Smiley Happy 

<3, Randee

Hi Randee......have a release date yet? Would be so awesome to buy Bonbon at Sephora Smiley Happy

Looks like it's still exclusive to Saks in the US!

Not anymore (10 months later...). I found it at NM and even Sears (if you can believe it :/ ). I think it's time for Sephora step up!

Found it for $77.12 on Amazon (free shipping), $95 at Sears, and $115 on NM. All for the 1.7 oz.

The Amazon deal is nice, though I would trust NM or Saks better. But, my main thought is: If Saks is offering minis of it (mini perfume with any V&R, and mini trio with $165 Bonbon), that most probably means that Sephora will have this minis as perks (as the flowerbomb mini trio perk a few months back, that also requires much larger purchases from other stores). So, I would rather wait for Sephora Smiley Wink

True. I was mainly curious of the price discrepancy for the same size. The reviews for it were good. I would never order from Saks based on some BT'rs recent experiences (i.e. rudeness, and breakage). 

That's a good point about the minis. Minis do tend to circulate around. That would be such an amazing Rouge perk **COUGH**COUGH**

That bottle is adorable! Too bad I'm not a fan of sweet perfumes. 

Hint hint Viktor & Rolk- make a mini of this!!! Smiley Happy I will die if I got a cute little pink mini bow perfume!!! Omg!

It exists already-- but I think the fragrance is a Sak's exclusive for now. Make ANY fragrance purchase at Sak's website and use promo code Viktor4 for a mini Bon Bon. Use code Freeship too, or they'll charge you shipping. I may have one on the way already... :X

@rikkie - Thanks for this info Smiley Happy

Of course! Gotta share the enabling love, right?? Smiley Wink

Is it for ANY fragrance, or just with a Viktor and Rolf fragrance? It is so adorable, I must get one Smiley Happy

I have been stalking Ebay for this. People keep outbidding me though Smiley Sad

29 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • bon-bon-victor-rolf-bottle.jpg
  • image.jpg