Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

what is your favorit parfum ?

My favorite by far has to be Flora by Gucci. I absolutely...

My favorite by far has to be Flora by Gucci. I absolutely love this stuff. Heart

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P237121

Fresh Sugar Lemon it's the only thing I've found that I l...

Fresh Sugar Lemon it's the only thing I've found that I like and doesn't give me a migraigne. Plus I like a natural smell that you can only smell if you're close.

Perfume is something that really smells different on ever...

Perfume is something that really smells different on everyone and everyone has their own preference. Some girls prefer more floral, others musky and some just fresh. I like the more fresh/fruity smell. A few personal favorites of mine are the Nina Ricci perfume, my boyfriend likes the Coach Poppy but sometimes the sample bottles have significantly different scents from one another. A gf of mine used the Juicy (Not Viva La Juicy) & that one has a very pleasant smell

I love, love, LOVE Hanae Mori Butterfuly and Kate Walsh's...

I love, love, LOVE Hanae Mori Butterfuly and Kate Walsh's Boyfriend. They're both oriental woody scents that smell absolutely luscious on my skin Smiley Happy I own several bottles of perfume, but these two are my go-to fragrances Smiley Happy

There are so many I love, but my new obsession is BCBGMAX...

There are so many I love, but my new obsession is BCBGMAXAZRIA.  I was not allowing myself to buy fragrance because I have sooooo many, but I smelled this and HAD to have it.  It is light and is a mix of sweet, fresh and fruity.
BCBGMAXAZRIA

Handsdown, Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb!

Handsdown, Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb!

I'm a fragrance collector! I love all sorts of scents and...

I'm a fragrance collector!

I love all sorts of scents and formulas.

My favorite two as of now are:

Miss Dior Cherie - Day

The One Dolce & Gabana - Night

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors