cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|
Anonymous Insider

perfumes that smell like mugler Alien

please can anyone tell me a fragrance that  smells similar to Alien I don't like flower scene or fruity nor anything edible scented & that's just about what 89% of fragrances smell like but Alien has been the only perfume that sets itself apart from the rest of the other perfumes & since 5 years Alien is the only perfume I wear as much as I've tried to find something similar I cant & honestly as much as I will always love Alien & it will always be my fav I just would love to have more fragrance options vs just using Alien all the time like I've been doing since 5 year

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!    

Re: perfumes that smell like mugler Alien

@Anonymous  I hate to say it but Alien flankers are the only fragrances I have smelled that smell like Alien. It is in a class of its own due to its DNA. 

@Anonymous  I'm afraid I must agree with @Vmaster, there is nothing quite like Alien! However, if you like jasmine, I'm happy to make suggestions for jasmine perfumes. But they will be different from Alien even though it's the same flower. Or is there some kind of mood or vibe you associate with Alien like mysterious or dangerous? I can try to make other suggestions based on that.

Anonymous Insider

โ€œThe Invitation โ€œ by Smith & McCain is flirty and unique. Itโ€™s my favorite! Has hints of vanilla, so maybe too edible? But itโ€™s amazing! 

RE: perfumes that smell like mugler Alien

I think I have something you could try these perfumes donโ€™t go for to much money and they smell great the name is rare amethyst and will maybe help you.๐Ÿ˜

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
testing