Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

perfume!

I'm looking for a perfume. i'm a teenager, so I don't want to go over board. Ones I like are nina ricci, clinique happy heart, and DKNY be delicious juiced. Any advice?

i am obsessed with any type of perfume... Some great ones...

i am obsessed with any type of perfume... Some great ones i know of are Peace by Juicy Couture, and Glam Princess by Vera Wang. Smiley Happy 

all the DKNY Be Delicious fragrances are amazing too, so you can try those too! 

hope i helpedSmiley Happy

I looked and tried a lot of fragrance over the holidays ,...

I looked and tried a lot of fragrance over the holidays ,I own a salon and I on my clients all day and scents say a lot to people for comfort and judgment believe it or not especially if you smoke and then work so close to people I could tell you about 40 scents I was a product rep also so again I research a lot,if your younger benefit really has some great smells and at a go cost Gina rocks carry different ones like philosophy has pharaohs in it so that's a great date night small soft ,I bought twirl this year really nice soft but brings you in and fun at the same time,I love the different coach if you want more of a strong woman how knows what she wants smell the new poppy is a young new sent that's perfect for your question young but unpersuasive ,Lola is nice yes but I can name about 10 that are in the same box but not as pretty looking I could write a list a mile long on what you noise is picking up on and then you know the category your attacking ,my daughter love ed hardy its the strawberry vanilla ,but she 16 if you like fruit it for you but I find it to be in a age bracket I don't fit,read the ingredients see if the floral,fruity,woodsy,etc this will help you find you category assayer and department store will usually give a tester if you ask where different one on different days and see how it reacts ,if it last or fade or chages the sent altogether good luck your perfect ,morning afternoon,attendant,work etc perfume:semiweekly:

I'm sure something in the Benefit collection would also s...

I'm sure something in the Benefit collection would also suit you as well.  They're super fun and not too serious.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hierarchy.jhtml?brandId=Benefit%20Cosmetics&categoryId=B23

Yep, they all got it right.......Pink Sugar! One of the H...

Yep, they all got it right.......Pink Sugar! One of the Harajuke Lovers would be good too.

I agree Aquolina Pink Sugar is AMAZING!!!

I agree Aquolina Pink Sugar is AMAZING!!! 

I really like Viva La Juicy (Juicy Couture), Miss Dior Ch...

I really like Viva La Juicy (Juicy Couture), Miss Dior Cherie (Dior), and Harajuku Lovers in Love (Harajuku Lovers). They all smell really sweet and kind of fruity and flowery, not like an older person perfume, you know the kind that burns your eyes and nose when you spray it.

Aquolina Pink Sugar is a sweet, young scent. http://www.s...

Aquolina Pink Sugar is a sweet, young scent.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P44903&categoryId=B23

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors