Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

on the hunt for some floral

I love floral scented perfumes but I just haven't been able to find the one. I really like daisy by Marc Jacob's, flower bomb, and Gucci floral but these are bit too strong for my taste.If anyone has any suggestion I would highly appreciate it.

Re: on the hunt for some floral

@hnur Have you tried Gucci Bloom yet?  It's sophisticated, and not overwhelming 🙂  I also think Gucci Envy Me is under-rated!

Aerin has a lot of floral perfumes, my personal fav is th...

Aerin has a lot of floral perfumes, my personal fav is the Mediterranean Honeysuckle.They usually have several different ones available at Nordstrom you can sample.

I highly recommend Tory Burch's 'Fleur Jolie Lavande'. It is a beautiful, delicate floral with prominent violet and lavender notes. I spent a long time searching for my "signature" and was losing faith until I discovered Lavande. I also suggest Balenciaga B, a cold, green floral, somewhat similar to Lavande and quite stunning.

I love Dolce by Dolce and Gabbana, Wild Child by Pinrose, and Gulietta by Tocca. 

RE: on the hunt for some floral

The Nest sample palette has six floral scents. KVD Saint is also a flirty, fun scent.

Kate Spade's Live Colorfully is my recommendation.  

I wasn't sure if I should even bother to post, since I don't like floral scents as a general rule.  But then I thought to myself that since it's a floral that appeals even to people who don't like florals, it's worth a mention.  Maybe it's just that good.

Jo Malone Orange Blossom is a really fresh, crisp floral with a hint of citrus.  Its very soft and subtle

A nice lighter scent is Kat Von D's Saint. It's a lighter floral scent but has good lasting power. Also, Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede is also a bit lighter. 

You might love Flower Market by Maison Margiela: 

https://www.sephora.com/product/replica-flower-market-P385356?skuId=1593151&icid2=products%20grid:p3...

Flower Market combines a sophisticated floral accord of Grasse rose petals, Sambac jasmine, and tuberose with cedar and moss notes to evoke a familiar but forgotten moment—a visit to a bustling flower market. 

Close your eyes and let the fragrance transport you to the memory of perusing through the multitude of floral compositions, each more delicate and bountiful than the last. Wet petals crunch beneath your feet as buckets and vases brimming with water splash across crisp petals and snapped stems. All around you the beauty of nature is artfully arranged into indulgent luxury. 

Notes: 
Crushed Leaves, Freesia, Sambac Jasmine, Jasmine Infusion, Tuberose Infusion, Rose from Grasse, Peach, Cedarwood, Oak Moss. 
Style: 
Sophisticated. Abundant. Feminine.

Aerin's Garden Rose or Lilac Path could be right up your...

Aerin's Garden Rose or Lilac Path could be right up your alley. Also check out Chloe's Rose and D&G Rose perfume as well.

I've been in a rose state of mind lately. Check out Eliza...

I've been in a rose state of mind lately. Check out Elizabeth & James Nirvana Rose, YSL Mon Paris (which isn't specifically rose but sure smells like it), Giorgio Armani Si Rose, and Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet.
11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
testing