Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

What's your signature scent?

Hello ladies!

I was thinking about perfumes and scents I really enjoy and was wondering what some of your favorite scents are! I'd love to hear what your thoughts are.

I personally am a fan of perfumes with vanilla and citrusy notes. Florals I can find enjoyable too but sometimes they can be overpowering.

Edit: Some people have been asking me what some of my favorite scents are. I don't really have a signature and find I switch it up, depending on the season and mood I'm in.

I do like:

-Clinique Happy

-DKNY Be Delicious

-G (from Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Girls line)

-So This Is Love (Sephora's Cinderella line)

-A Whole New World (Sephora's Jasmine line)

Re: What's your signature scent?

Cartier Declaration. Technically it's men's cologne & straight out of the bottle it stinks - bitter & pepper. But when it works with my body chemistry, it's warm & spicy & feminine. Not sure what that says about me!

Dior Pure Poison.  That is my all time favorite scent, I've been wearing it forever.  Love it. My other newer go-to is Marc Jacobs Dot.  These are for sure my two signature scents.

Dot will soon be added I loved the sample Smiley Happy

Whoa, we have very similar tastes!!! I love all of the above. Have you tried Tokyo Milk Tainted Love, Gucci Envy Me, or D&G Desire? Those three and the ones you listed would complete my favs!

I tend to change my perfumes up regularly, but the days I'm too rushed to think about what I want to wear I always grab Calvin Klein Euphoria. Always works, always get compliments. Smiley Happy

I like Calvin Klein's "Euphoria". It has a warm type of scent, and it's perfect to wear for the upcoming fall season. Smiley Happy

I'm glad dolceloure has the same taste as me! Smiley Tongue

I really wanted a perfue with a rose scent and stumbles across Chloe by Chloe.  This one eded up being perfect for me, with a slight rose scent that is youthful, yet sophisticated and perfect year round!

Everyone has some great favs!  It gives me some ideas for my next visit to the store!  My all time favorite is Bobbi Brown's Beach.  It went missing online for awhile & has been repackaged, but I cant wait to order a new bottle!  Its that tropical visit in a bottle that will instantly take you back to the beach.  L-O-V-E!!

Bobbi Brown - Beach Fragrance

http://www.sephora.com/beach-fragrance-P270559?skuId=1289594

xo, Mia

I know Mia! Everyone has some really great sounding favorites. I'm thinking I might need to try out a few perfumes the next time I go shopping!

163 Replies