Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

What's your signature scent?

Hello ladies!

I was thinking about perfumes and scents I really enjoy and was wondering what some of your favorite scents are! I'd love to hear what your thoughts are.

I personally am a fan of perfumes with vanilla and citrusy notes. Florals I can find enjoyable too but sometimes they can be overpowering.

Edit: Some people have been asking me what some of my favorite scents are. I don't really have a signature and find I switch it up, depending on the season and mood I'm in.

I do like:

-Clinique Happy

-DKNY Be Delicious

-G (from Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Girls line)

-So This Is Love (Sephora's Cinderella line)

-A Whole New World (Sephora's Jasmine line)

Re: What's your signature scent?

I have two favorites: Gucci's Envy Me and Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy. LOVE Them.

Marc Jacobs:  Honey, Dot, and Daisy

Dior:  Miss Dior and J'adore

Pink - Victoria Secret

I have had more compliments when I wear that than any other scent I have worn.  Getting online now, I am looking and I think its been discontinued?  NOOO!  Guess I will have to find a new signature scent when I have used it up.  I do like Rapture too!

I love many, from Chloe, L'Air duTemps from Nina Ricci, Green Tea from Arden, Miss Dior,  Bright Crystal, Beautiful & Estee from Lauder,  JOY from Jean  Patou,, Chanel  No. 5, Elizabeth Arden Red  Door,  Angel from Thierry Mugler, Tresor from Lancome & several others. Some that I love are no longer manufactured. I usually come back to Chanel No. 5, Red Door & JOY. I probably wear Red Door most often.  I want to try Tom Ford Black Orchid.& Jimmy CHOO Flash.

J'Adore Dior, 7 years running Smiley Happy

Elizabeth Arden- Green tea

Juicy Couture- Viva La Juicy

Lavanila- Pure vanilla

Liz Claiborne- Lucky You

Dolce & Gabanna The One- everyone compliments it. And oddly enough, the scent I picked out for my husband completely not putting it together- D&G The One Gentleman.

Aquolina Pink Sugar for 10 plus years now.  Yum!!

My top 2 are:

Express- Glam (vanilla-y)

Escada- Cherry in the Air (citrus-y)

Clive Christian No 1 has been my favorite for years.  I have been searching for something similar to it because it is ridiculously expensive, but I have not found anything even remotely close to it yet.

I wore Ysatis by Givenchy for years and years! lol!  

I like many of the Hermes Hermessence fragrances - Osmanthe Yunnan, Poivre Samarcande, and Paprika Brasil are a few of my favorites.

I like many of the Chanel boutique fragrances like Bel Respiro and La Pausa.

I have a few drawers full of fragrances...lol  I am a total fragrance junkie.  I tend to like warmer, spicier scents, and I avoid anything with baby powder or too much vanilla scent in it.

Organza by Givenchy and Hervé Léger are my two signatures.  Chanel No. 5 is a favorite, too, but my husband doesn't like it.  Otherwise I'm always trying out samples, but haven't fallen in love with anything lately.  

My absolute favorite is Flowerbomb, the boyfriend loves it so much on me, he bought the bigger size and rollerball for our 3rd anniversary. Haha

The One by D&G

Adidas for Him

(yes i'm a girl but still, "manly" scents work well with my body chemistry apparently)

CLEAN Ultimate, but I like all the CLEAN scents.

I like etc! from Rue 21. It's one of my favorites. You might like it too because it has a citrus undertone.

my signature ones are maison francis kurkdjian aqua universalis and diptyque eau rose. obsessed. i do own a handful of others but those are my two favorite! 

When i went to la recently, i went to the lucky scent store and now i'm afraid i'm going to turn into an expensive fragrance junkie lol

My all time favorite is Lancome Tresor! All day, everyday!

LOVE tresor <3 

Highlighted

Chloe <3

I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I have wayyy too many favorites... and more than 40 full sized bottles to show for it (not including minis or rollerballs).  Smiley Surprised

Signature - Coco Chanel Noir

Loves:  Dior - Hypnotic Poison

Pure Poison

Midnight Poison

Addict

Dune

Tom Ford - Black Orchid

Neroli Portofino

Lavender Palm

Jasmin Rouge

Bois Marocain

Tobacco Vanille

Estee Lauder - Spellbound

Sensuous

Beyond Paradise

Youth Dew (old but classic)

Yves St. Laurent - Opium

Champagne (now Yvresse)

Paris

Victoria's Secret - Angel Dream

Angel Gold

Black Orchid

Basic Instinct

Amber Romance

Marchesa, Coach Signature, Coco Chanel, Boucheron, Narciso Rodriguez

OMG!  (Hanging head in shame!!)

Jimmy Choo-Flash!

I switch it up too, quite a bit actually. But the four that are in constant rotation are:

Mimosa by Annick Goutal

No. 7 by Hanae Mori

L'Eau by Serge Lutens

La Petite Robe Noire by Guerlain

• La Petite Robe Noire is the sexiest, sultriest fragrance I've come across, without being overbearing. It's spicy, too. I much prefer the EDP over the EDT, despite the price difference--it's worth it for the sillage and, frankly, I think the scent suffers when diluted. 
  • L'Eau is clean, crisp. Not soapy, but like clothes out of the dryer. It's unisex I would say, pairs beautifully with cold weather Smiley Tongue 
  • No. 7 is sweet and fruity, it's a gourmande that I can stand which is saying a lot considering I usually stay far away from food perfumes. It smells like too much at first, but after a few minutes, it is so lovely.
  • Mimosa is like champagne to No. 7's white wine. Bubbly, crisp but still sweet and airy. It really lives up to its name!

As you can probably tell, I adore perfume Smiley Happy

P.S. For those interested, No. 7 has a cheaper alternative (not a dupe, but a LOT of overlap) in Juicy's new Viva La Juicy La Fleur.

Calvin Klein Eternity.  I've worn this for years & years, still get compliments on it.

That was my mom's signature scent for decades, but they've reformulated it. She doesn't like it anymore Smiley Sad They've cheapened the formula, apparently. She got a salesperson to admit it because her nose was too darn good! Smiley Very Happy