Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

What's your signature scent?

Hello ladies!

I was thinking about perfumes and scents I really enjoy and was wondering what some of your favorite scents are! I'd love to hear what your thoughts are.

I personally am a fan of perfumes with vanilla and citrusy notes. Florals I can find enjoyable too but sometimes they can be overpowering.

Edit: Some people have been asking me what some of my favorite scents are. I don't really have a signature and find I switch it up, depending on the season and mood I'm in.

I do like:

-Clinique Happy

-DKNY Be Delicious

-G (from Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Girls line)

-So This Is Love (Sephora's Cinderella line)

-A Whole New World (Sephora's Jasmine line)

Re: What's your signature scent?

I like Calvin Klein's "Euphoria". It has a warm type of scent, and it's perfect to wear for the upcoming fall season. Smiley Happy

I'm glad dolceloure has the same taste as me! Smiley Tongue

I really wanted a perfue with a rose scent and stumbles across Chloe by Chloe.  This one eded up being perfect for me, with a slight rose scent that is youthful, yet sophisticated and perfect year round!

Everyone has some great favs!  It gives me some ideas for my next visit to the store!  My all time favorite is Bobbi Brown's Beach.  It went missing online for awhile & has been repackaged, but I cant wait to order a new bottle!  Its that tropical visit in a bottle that will instantly take you back to the beach.  L-O-V-E!!

Bobbi Brown - Beach Fragrance

http://www.sephora.com/beach-fragrance-P270559?skuId=1289594

xo, Mia

I know Mia! Everyone has some really great sounding favorites. I'm thinking I might need to try out a few perfumes the next time I go shopping!

Chloe! <3

MAC's Turquatic could easily be my next one Smiley Happy

I wear Dior's Addict to Life, Dior's Hypnotic Poison, and CK's Euphoria most often right now.  My problem is that I always begin to associate a certain scent with a place or feeling, then I have to stop wearing the scent because it's too disconcerting.  This usually happens about the time I start a fresh bottle Smiley Tongue

I like woods, musk's, oriental, and amber smells. My hugest fragrance crush is GUCCI RUSH! I also like Thierry Mugler Angel.

My all-time top three:

(So tiny! Couldn't find a better pic but this is Michael Kors' "Very Hollywood")

MMM I forgot Very Hollywood is also on my To Buy List,,, its awesome makes me feel like Hollywood Smiley Happy

i'm in love with all his scents but i always go back to tom ford black orchid! i would pay nearly any amount of money for this perfume, oh my goodness! it's so deep and gorgeous and i love how androgynous and edgy it is. it works so well for me!

I've never smelled that perfume before! Now I'm curious =)

My favorites are Coach Signature and Hanae Mori Butterfly!

I love butterfly! Everytime there is a sample I have to snag one hehe 

@Spyski, mmmm Butterfly is a gorgeous scent. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine

I have 5 perfumes that I really love. I usually go for fruity florals and I've been liking perfumes with notes of honey lately.

I would have to say that Marc Jacobs DOT is my signature scent because it is the one I gravitate to the most.

Here are my other favorites:

Vera Wang Princess

Chloe Eau de Parfum

Marc Jacobs Honey

Gucci Glamorous Magnolia

If there was only one perfume that I was allowed to wear for the rest of my life I think it would probably be a toss up between Juicy Couture's first fragrance or Dior's J'adore Voile de Parfum. Both just possess this captivating fragrance that works well for both evenings and during the day if you like an extra grand scent.

Whimsically yours,
Janine

Mine has always been Ralph Lauren Romance, but to change things up a bit its been CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE

"Reveals itself to be both delicate and radiant, with an intoxicatingly light, fruity trail. An unexpected mingling of grapefruit and quince meets the crispness of fresh green notes, while a trace of Jasmine Absolute lingers in the air. Gently warmed by a sheer veil of White Musk, at once, innocent and seductive."

I did not find my signature scent until I was almost 24.  I spent my college years switching scents experimenting with mostly florals such as various Escadas (Rockin' Rio was LE scent of the year when I was a freshman), Lacoste Touch of Pink, Versace, etc.  Now, I stay with Chanel 22, and my husband won't settle for anything else either! 

Ooh, I'm enjoying reading everyone's answers. I may finally be brave enough to try Black Orchid now. I remember selling it when I was 18 taking phone orders for Neiman's, but it wasn't one we had a tester of in the office. I don't think I could have worn it then anyway, hah. 

My favorites right now

Cartier Baiser Vole, some people say this smells powdery to them but I don't get that at all. It smells like a big bouquet of lilies in the sunshine, flowers and green leaves and freshness and life. 

Dolce & Gabbana The One, I love the fruity opening with a burst of peach, lychee, and citrus and the lingering vanilla amber notes are lovely and feminine. 

Also, Flowerbomb, Acqua di Gioia, Juicy Couture original, Loverdose, and Tokyomilk Dark Tainted Love. Kind of all over the place with probably too much sweet fruitiness, haha. 

Oh Rikkie did you used to work in fragrances at Neiman Marcus or just in an office?  That must have been a cool place to be at nontheless!

Oh my goodness no, I doubt they'd dream of letting an 18 year old into the fragrance counter, haha! 

There is (or was then) a call center in Dallas to take catalog orders and this was before the housing crash when everyone was kind of living large, so they opened another one in my city in Canada even though we don't get Neiman's here. If anyone asked where we were located our first response was supposed to be "the office north of Dallas" just a bit north, hahaha. It was really fun to be amazed at all the insanity of the Christmas issue for the first time ever. I think it one of the super crazy gifts was a trip into space that year.

I think we took calls for Neimans, Horchow, Bergdorf Goodman, David Yurman, Ermenegildo Zegna, errr I forget if there was anything else. One lady wanted to ship this enormous carved wooden bed ($16,000 or so I think) to Afghanistan because her daughter was getting deployed there. I had to explain that this was really not possible, eek!

My signature is YSL's Opium eau de parfum, it's an old classic that I can't get enough of.  I have been wearing it for years.  Though it is too heavy to wear at work, so my go to for work is either Prada Candy or one of my Tocca rollerballs. 

I wear perfumes according to my mood and the seasons.  Right now I'm wearing a lot of:

- Dior Addict Shine (Just realized this has been discontinued when I went to link it.)

- CLEAN Ultimate

http://www.sephora.com/ultimate-P58002

and

- Philosophy Amazing Grace or Pure Grace

http://www.sephora.com/search/search.jsp?keyword=grace&_requestid=88002

In the fall/winter my hands-down favorite is L'Artisan Tea for Two.  It was discontinued awhile ago and I will die when I run

out!

Highlighted

oooo l'artisan tea for two sounds lovely. sad i missed that!