From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Fragrance Fans

Fragrance Fans

• 52858 Members
  • 2000 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Fragrance Fans
Hard to Get
Why does this item keep showing in stock at Galleria Houston but it’s not?! How is that possible?
Why does this item keep showing in stock at Galleria Houston but it’s not?! How is that possible?
Dior Help!
I’m looking for a fragrance that smells like Dior Capture Totale Le Serum. It smells so good, and I don’t know why they don’t have ...read more
I’m looking for a fragrance that smells like Dior Capture Totale Le Serum. It smells so good, and I don’t know why they don’t have it as a perfume.
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
Perfume
|
Re: Perfume
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @LaviKah KAYALI YUM PISTACHIO GELATO 33 EDP INTENSE 1.7 oz / 50 mL eau de parfum spray Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Beach Walk Maison ...read more
@LaviKah KAYALI YUM PISTACHIO GELATO 33 EDP INTENSE 1.7 oz / 50 mL eau de parfum spray Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Beach Walk Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Under the Lemon Trees
Hermes H24 Vives
I just ordered Hermes Herbes Vives H24 from Skeepers. Can a woman wear it or is it too masculine?
I just ordered Hermes Herbes Vives H24 from Skeepers. Can a woman wear it or is it too masculine?
Best spring fragrance!
I know that mark jacobs fragrances are popular but Marc Jacobs Fragrances Perfect Eau de Parfum is my favorite of all time ! Its s ...read more
I know that mark jacobs fragrances are popular but Marc Jacobs Fragrances Perfect Eau de Parfum is my favorite of all time ! Its so fresh and perfect for spring and summer ! Its not too heavy or too sweet. Its the best floral fragrance in my opinion ♥️
New Perfume needed
I have tons of perfumes and I am looking for more! I love long-lasting scents that have musk, sandalwood, and amber. I have Versac ...read more
I have tons of perfumes and I am looking for more! I love long-lasting scents that have musk, sandalwood, and amber. I have Versace, Paco, YSL and scents similar to those. If you have any scents that are similar, please let me know!
Favorite Mens Cologne
Hi Everyone,I'm Cary. I had to join a club/community for my college assignment here at CSUN. I thought I'd ask all men & women, wh ...read more
Hi Everyone,I'm Cary. I had to join a club/community for my college assignment here at CSUN. I thought I'd ask all men & women, what your favorite cologne for a Man has been so far? I hear a lot of the popular colognes, but I'd love to venture out and see more options for cologne. Hope to hear from people!
Is Tom Ford Vanilla Sex worth it?
I am an avid perfume collector, I have yet to smell this scent in store. Would any other perfume lovers suggest this for the price ...read more
I am an avid perfume collector, I have yet to smell this scent in store. Would any other perfume lovers suggest this for the price?
Fruity/Floral Summer Fragrance
|
Re: Fruity/Floral Summer Fragrance
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Valentino born in Roma omg smells like sexy spring summer fun
Valentino born in Roma omg smells like sexy spring summer fun
What Happened to My Nose: A Scent-sational Story
|
Re: What Happened to My Nose: A Scent-sational Story
HALL OF FAMER V INSIDER
Reply: They sound beautiful, @AMK721. I’m glad you can enjoy them now! ...read more
They sound beautiful, @AMK721. I’m glad you can enjoy them now!
22,924 Posts