Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

What's your signature scent?

Hello ladies!

I was thinking about perfumes and scents I really enjoy and was wondering what some of your favorite scents are! I'd love to hear what your thoughts are.

I personally am a fan of perfumes with vanilla and citrusy notes. Florals I can find enjoyable too but sometimes they can be overpowering.

Edit: Some people have been asking me what some of my favorite scents are. I don't really have a signature and find I switch it up, depending on the season and mood I'm in.

I do like:

-Clinique Happy

-DKNY Be Delicious

-G (from Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Girls line)

-So This Is Love (Sephora's Cinderella line)

-A Whole New World (Sephora's Jasmine line)

Re: What's your signature scent?

How could I have forgotten Noa Fleur.

She Wood by Dsquared2 smells really good too,

I have slowly been adding favorite scents to my collection.  Here are my go to fragrances:

Chloe by Chloe

The Des Vignes by Caudalie

Shower Fresh by Clean

And, a scent that I used to wear when I first met my (now) husband I just found again and the smell just brings back the memories of young love (it is not purfume and not a high end brand) called Vitalizing Green Tea and Rain Water body mist By The Healing Garden.

Burberry classic is my signature sent. One of my most memorable moments was when I had reunited with my long distance boyfriend (at the time) after 6 months of not seeing him, and after we hugged each other he said "you smell the same." He had always complimented me on how good i smelled when we first met, so it just made my heart melt.

Awww, that is so sweet! I wonder if I should wear one of the perfumes I wore this summer when I get to see my husband again in the fall so I can smell the same as he remembered when I left. 

-DKNY Be Delicious

-Fresh Sugar Lemon

I can't use very many fragrances and these don't seem to bother my migraines. I've yet to find anything else I can tolerate, I seem to do better with light fruity smells (especially citrus). I would like to try a strawberry scent but have yet to find a good one.  

Highlighted

For me, I tend to alternate between scents but I most often wear LaVanila Pure Vanilla. I almost always get complimented on it when I wear it (people tell me I smell really good).

I also like a few scents from Bath and Body Works (Twisted Peppermint, Be Enchanted, and Sweet on Paris).

Another fragrance I love that was limited edition is Harajuku Lovers G of the Sea (in the mermaid packaging). It is just a really nice summertime scent since it reminds me of the ocean. I wish you could still buy it in stores. I was hoping the new Ariel fragrance smelled like this but looking at the notes, I don't think it will.

I change them like underwear, lol

But my most favorites: Marc Jacobs Dot

Juicy Couture (all of them)

Versace Crystal

Gaga Fame

Chanel Chance

Coach Poppi

I really like trying them all.

I think the phrase "signature scent" doesn't mean what it used to. To me it's a scent no one else has, like the kind you would get Saks & make your own custom scent. 

I have a few perfumes I love, and I really don't purchase a lot, but I don't consider any of them me "signature scent" because I smell it on other people too. 

A few of my favorites:

- Vera Wang Princess

- Fendi 

- Chanel chance (the Green)

- Fresh Sugar Lychee

- Spicebomb

- Dior Bronze

- Miss Dior

When I layer them (a light with a spice) then it becomes signature Smiley Wink 

A scent I wear that works perfectly with my chemistry and I never smell on anyone else is Womanity by Thierry Mugler. I love a lot of odd fragrances that I only wear on super special occasions, all from the Mirror Mirror collection by Mugler as well. Dis-Moi Mirior is my fave for now, but I really want to get my hands on Mirior des Majestes. Yeah, I have a fanatical fascination with Mugler fragrances!

I absolutely love The body shop's mango body mist , Victoria secret pink fragrance and juicy couture