Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

What's your signature scent?

Hello ladies!

I was thinking about perfumes and scents I really enjoy and was wondering what some of your favorite scents are! I'd love to hear what your thoughts are.

I personally am a fan of perfumes with vanilla and citrusy notes. Florals I can find enjoyable too but sometimes they can be overpowering.

Edit: Some people have been asking me what some of my favorite scents are. I don't really have a signature and find I switch it up, depending on the season and mood I'm in.

I do like:

-Clinique Happy

-DKNY Be Delicious

-G (from Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Girls line)

-So This Is Love (Sephora's Cinderella line)

-A Whole New World (Sephora's Jasmine line)

Re: What's your signature scent?

Chloe! <3

MAC's Turquatic could easily be my next one Smiley Happy

I wear Dior's Addict to Life, Dior's Hypnotic Poison, and CK's Euphoria most often right now.  My problem is that I always begin to associate a certain scent with a place or feeling, then I have to stop wearing the scent because it's too disconcerting.  This usually happens about the time I start a fresh bottle Smiley Tongue

I like woods, musk's, oriental, and amber smells. My hugest fragrance crush is GUCCI RUSH! I also like Thierry Mugler Angel.

My all-time top three:

(So tiny! Couldn't find a better pic but this is Michael Kors' "Very Hollywood")

Highlighted

MMM I forgot Very Hollywood is also on my To Buy List,,, its awesome makes me feel like Hollywood Smiley Happy

i'm in love with all his scents but i always go back to tom ford black orchid! i would pay nearly any amount of money for this perfume, oh my goodness! it's so deep and gorgeous and i love how androgynous and edgy it is. it works so well for me!

I've never smelled that perfume before! Now I'm curious =)

My favorites are Coach Signature and Hanae Mori Butterfly!

I love butterfly! Everytime there is a sample I have to snag one hehe 

@Spyski, mmmm Butterfly is a gorgeous scent. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine