Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

What's your favourite perfume?

I've been looking to invest into a new perfume and am wondering what everyones favourite is!

Re: What's your favourite perfume?

Oh nice! I love flower bomb! I'll check out the Guerlan and Jo Malone (love Jo Malone!) perfumes, thanks!

I don't really have a favorite and I guess it really depends on my mood and outfit (if that makes sense, lol).

Right now I switch between 3 perfumes: Acqua Di Parma Arancia Di Capri (when I'm in a good mood and whenever I want a burst of citrus), YSL Young Sexy Lovely (when I wear dresses and want to feel even more feminine), and Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit (when I just don't feel like reaching for the other two XD).

I totally get it, I always change my perfume up depending on where I'm going and my mood! Those all sound lovely, I'm excited to try them out, thanks!

Highlighted

One of my favorites is Tom Ford Black Orchid (for winter) and for summer I love my Kate Spade (original discontinued version).  But sometimes I like to mix up my Jo Malone fragrances and layer them like my Jo Malone Red Roses and the French Lime Blossom.

Oh that black orchid by Tom Ford... that was also my winter perfume, yum! I love Jo Malone's pomegranate noir, I'll check out the red roses and french lime blossom, thanks!

Gucci Rush Is my long time fav. But I have really been liking Jimmy Choo Flash lately.  

The Gucci Rush is nice, I'll definitely try out the Jimmy Choo Flash, thanks pinkonyx!

I second Flash! It's my all time favorite! Smiley Happy

Gucci Rush is also my all time fav!

Fresh Brown Sugar, Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey, and Chloe. I just tried Givenchy Dahlia Noir today at the store and now I'm seriously considering purchasing it as well. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats