Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

What's your favourite perfume?

I've been looking to invest into a new perfume and am wondering what everyones favourite is!

Re: What's your favourite perfume?

Diptyque Do son and Olene

Jo Malone wild bluebell and Nectarine blossom and honey

Chanel Chance (green)

I've heard such great things about Diptyque's perfumes, definitely going to check them out, along with Jo Malone's (can't get enough of those), and the Chanel chance. Thanks!

No problemSmiley Happy I used to love Jo Malone a lot. However, ever sine the company was sold to Estee Lauder, their new perfume are not created by Jo Malone anymore. ( I love perfume with a story behind!) 

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle and Bvlgari Omnia Coral

Coco mademoiselle is to die for, haven't tried the Bvlgari one, but i'll try it out, thanks!

I was just coming to post about Omnia Coral too....It is my favorite right now.  I love it.  

Flowerbomb.. and actually if you really like the scent of Flowerbomb but find it a little pricy Lancome has La Vie est Belle, which smells very similar and is much more affordable.

I also really enjoy Dot and Daisy by Marc Jacobs.

Flowerbomb is stunning, I've been through multiple bottles, Dot too! I haven't tried Lancome's La Vie est Belle, but have heard great things, I love Lancome's Tresor, but I'll check out La Vie est Belle, thanks!

My all time favorites would be Guerlain's LBD, Viktor&rolf flowerbomb and recently found jo malone's peony and blush suede among my top 5.

Oh nice! I love flower bomb! I'll check out the Guerlan and Jo Malone (love Jo Malone!) perfumes, thanks!

Highlighted

I don't really have a favorite and I guess it really depends on my mood and outfit (if that makes sense, lol).

Right now I switch between 3 perfumes: Acqua Di Parma Arancia Di Capri (when I'm in a good mood and whenever I want a burst of citrus), YSL Young Sexy Lovely (when I wear dresses and want to feel even more feminine), and Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit (when I just don't feel like reaching for the other two XD).

I totally get it, I always change my perfume up depending on where I'm going and my mood! Those all sound lovely, I'm excited to try them out, thanks!

One of my favorites is Tom Ford Black Orchid (for winter) and for summer I love my Kate Spade (original discontinued version).  But sometimes I like to mix up my Jo Malone fragrances and layer them like my Jo Malone Red Roses and the French Lime Blossom.

Oh that black orchid by Tom Ford... that was also my winter perfume, yum! I love Jo Malone's pomegranate noir, I'll check out the red roses and french lime blossom, thanks!

Gucci Rush Is my long time fav. But I have really been liking Jimmy Choo Flash lately.  

The Gucci Rush is nice, I'll definitely try out the Jimmy Choo Flash, thanks pinkonyx!

I second Flash! It's my all time favorite! Smiley Happy

Gucci Rush is also my all time fav!

Fresh Brown Sugar, Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey, and Chloe. I just tried Givenchy Dahlia Noir today at the store and now I'm seriously considering purchasing it as well. 

It changes from day to day, but my staples are Harvey Prince Yogini, Jo Malone Vetyver, and Thierry Mugler Angel and Alien. I like incense-like perfumes.

Burberry Brit Rhythm. Oh my god it's the best smelling thing I have ever ever ever worn

Chloe Eau de Parfum!! My favorite of all time!

Tie between See by Chloe and Lancome La Vie Est Belle Smiley Happy

Ohh! I really love Our moment lol. It smells yummy.

I also like Dot. And B&BW mists and VS.

But does anyone here know Coach Poppy Flower as in is it good?

1 Reply
Conversation Stats