Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

What's your Favorite Winter Fragrance??

What's your Favorite Winter Fragrance?? Im looking for something new to add to my list. Has anyone tried the Ed Hardy perfume??

Re: What's your Favorite Winter Fragrance??

i think ed hardy perfumes are great for summer/spring.  i've tried all three & i like the original ed hardy in the pink bottle the best.  love and luck is a more of a woody floral whereas the original is fruity and floral.  the hearts and daggers is ok; it's more fruity than anything else, it kind of reminds me of candy; it's sweeter.  i always wear viva la juicy which i think can be worn any time of year, but it's my favorite so i'm kind of biased! i haven't decided what i would like to try for the winter-maybe pink sugar...not sure. it used to be angel, but my boyfriend said i remind him of his grandmother when i wear it Smiley Sad   so i don't wear it anymore..   any suggestions from anyone else? 

Anything warm or spicy would be great for winter. I second Angel, it's really powerful but if you have the attitude to pull it off, it is great. Dolce and Gabbana The One would also be a really nice one, it is really warm and the vanilla and amber in it make it great in winter.

I can't get past the honey smell in Angel. I don't like honey. I wear Dior's Dior Addict and Kat von D's Sinner in the winter. Both are spicy scents. Addict is more edible and vanilla-y. Sinner is earthy- I pick up the plum and cinnamon a lot. I wear Gucci's Flora and V&R Flowerbomb year-round. Flora is considered a floral, but it has a hint of warmth to it, almost a floriental. Flowerbomb is timeless, seasonless, and exquisite. Although I personally don't care for it on me, Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist is another I would pick for fall/winter. It is a cozy scent. Scent is personal, but I generally follow these rules: fruity, citrus, fresh, or delicate florals in spring/summer; spicy, earthy, vanilla, or woodsy in fall/winter. Strong (and by that I mean, powerful, not over-bearing) florals are year-round.

I love the classic Chanel No. 5. I also enjoy Dior Addict, Armani Code, and Dolce & Gabanna. In my casual mood I like Kat VonD's Sinner or Givenchi Absolutely Irrestible.

So funny... I like Angel too and wore it until my husband came home and said "what smells like my grandma's basement". That was the end of that. I'm still on the hunt for a good perfume so no good help here.

Calvin Klein Euphoria Is a great Winter fragrance! It's so warm and inviting. 

Ed Hardy Hearts and Daggers (male) is a really great fragrance but I think its more of a spring/summer fragrance.

So the first frangrance that popped into my head when I read your post was Juicy Couture's Original Scent. It's very warm and floraly at the same time. It has a hint of Caramel Creme Brulee undertone, which always reminds me of the holidays.

"It's nummy!" (:

Juicy Couture

I'm rocking Burberry Brit for Fall and Winter this year.  It's a warm and sexy scent. 

Dior Hypnotic poison.

I just went scent shopping this weekend and came home with Harajuku-lovers G. I love the coconut sweetened top note before it matures into a more earthy tones.

LOVE Chanel : Coco Mademoiselle !! 

the jessica simpson fancy perfume is wonderful, but for a cheap alternative bath and boddy works has an almost exact dupe for the scent and that is sensual amber!

Issey Miyake <3 my all time favorite!

I really love KenzoAmour. Its a nice spicy warm vanilla, with hints of floral. 

Bulgari Omnia!  Deep and spicy.

My winter go-to is Calvin Klein's Euphoria.  Although I do like variety, so I interchange it with Kat Von D's Sinner and Dior Addict 2.

I'll admit I wear warmer fragrances all year around, I LOVE woodsy-orientals and exotic warm florals. This year I'm givin my Angel a break, like ALL year around because I've over played it and ran out! I'm sticking to Bulgari Black because I can share with my boyfriend Man Tongue and it's just totally different! I love it. It's warm, but hardly fem... a little more mysterious. I am however doing Prada- Amber or Prada.

Good post at a good time. I like to see what is being used out there! I'm going to have to get some Dolce & Gabana it appears.

I love Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy. It's fruity so if you still like fruity scents it has a bit, but after a little bit it turns into a yummy vanilla scent and smells amazing. It's good for both winter and summer so it's a great all year round fragrance, but the vanilla makes it warm and sweet and sexy and it smells divine. Give it a shot Smiley Happy But of course different fragrances work for different people, so try it out first. 

OMG! MARC JACOB'S DAISY ALL THE WAYYY! and ya, iv tried ed hardy. everyone i know LOVES it. when i was looking for it last yr a lot of places i went to were sold out because it was so popular!! Oh, and if not daisy, get Princess by Vera Wang. It makes a cute lil' decoration, suits ANY ocaision, and lasts a long time.

i've tried the ed hardy perfume. i loved it...until everyone at school started wearing it. i now love chanel chance eau tendre, burberry brit, and viva la juicy.

41 Replies
Conversation Stats