Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What's New Wednesday: Stella

WNW stella.JPG

Stella & Stella Peony Rollerball Duo

Keep your fragrance game on point with two perfectly portable rollerballs from Stella McCartney! The first scent from Stella McCartney, STELLA is effortlessly feminine, sultry, and enduring. It features soft, rosy top notes, subtly balanced with sharp, fresh mandarin and light peony. STELLA Peony captures the energy of a blooming garden, with a timeless vibrancy and sensual quality. The delicate yet daring scent combines fresh peppery florals with the sensuality of amber. Great for gifting or keeping for yourself, this duo is a must-have this holiday season!

—Tracy J.

What’s your favorite scent to wear during the holidays? Show & tell!

I love the idea of this rollerball duo! I've had the plea...

I love the idea of this rollerball duo! I've had the pleasure of trying Stella and I was surprised at how much I liked it. I usually favor a more sultry, spicy perfume and Stella was a nice, uplifting scent that ran along the lines of what I normally wear. I'd definitely recommend it! I look forward to testing out Peony in the future as well 😀

Re: What's New Wednesday: Stella

I wish I would have gotten a response on my online inquiry to Sephora (rather than "We cannot assist you over email, please call") saying this was coming...I would have held off from ordering from the Stella website directly had I known it was coming back so soon to Sephora after Cyber Monday!

Sounds like a nice fresh day scent 😊 I will have to try it on next time I am in a Sephora. Thank you @RachelBT

That's what I was thinking @melissapurple22 🙂

They sound so lovely! Thanks for sharing @RachelBT

You're welcome @bakeamuffin 🙂

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1