Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

What is your signature perfume?

Mine is Dior J'Adore.  It actually smells amazing on me.  Very light and flowery.

Re: What is your signature perfume?

I've been wearing Marc Jacob's new Oh, Lola! a lot lately, although I'm heading to Sephora tomorrow to pick up the LaVanilla Passionfruit. I've worn Vera Wang Princess on and off since I was 13, and it was the first perfume I ever bought. It's always been one of my favorites. I think if I had to pick a "signature" I would say Princess.

I love Juicy Couture Juicy Couture.

But I also have:

Viva La Juicy

Promise Me Aeropostale

Ralph, Ralph Lauren.

During the summer I love to wear "Sun" by Jill Sander.  Unfortunately, you are not able to buy it in North America.  The only countries I have been able to purchase it in our The Netherlands, Germany, and Belgium.

During the winter months it has to be Chanel No. 5 and sometimes Pomegranite Noir by Jo Malone.

Mania by Armani, but not the white bottle, the frosted bottle with a black lid, it is no longer carried in the US.  But it's worth the shipping.  It's my winter smell, that or D&G The One.  Flora by Gucci in the summer.

Mine is definitely tokidoki's Ciao Ciao rollerball. It's floral and a tiny bit of musk is in there, but it doesn't smell old-ladyish. It works super well with my body chemistry too.

YUM! Smiley Very Happy

Aquolina pink sugar i get compements all the time

I've gone back and forth over the years. First it was Falling in Love from Philosophy. Then it was DKNY Be Delicious and Aqualina's Pink Sugar. After that, Origin's Ginger Essence.

Nooooow~ I do fragrance by season.

My spring/summer fragrances are: Bobbi Brown's Beach, Michael Kors original, or Flowerbomb la vie en rose.

for fall/winter: Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita, Flowerbomb, or KVD Saint

I use to ONLY wear VS Pure Seduction. I'm not really a big perfume girl...more like fruity body sprays but I recently fell in love with COACH Poppy Flower

Shalimar- it's a classic. My mother wore it, and my parents bought it for my 18th birthday. 

Comptoir sud Pacifique Vanelle Abricot (sp?)- sweet but not too... There is a spiciness to it. This was a high school graduation gift from my parents. (sensing the pattern?)

I also love Fracas by Robert Piguet- a no reason gift to myself Smiley Very Happy

Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Tiare Mimosa or Tocca in Brigitte, anyday. 

Good Sweet/Floral/Fresh perfumes

i love perfume!

im always looking for a good one. i love sweet/fresh ones.

my current favorites are

Daisy by Marc Jacobs

Viva La Juicy

Dreams Unlimited by the body shop

Any suggestions??

Hi Ballerinaalways,

I am a huge fan of Dolce&Gabbana The One (the original scent) and Narciso Rodriguez. If you get a chance when you are in Sephora next time definitely get a sample of them both. They smell FantasticSmiley Happy.

Happy Holidays,

Sara B

Sephora Pro Artist

Dolce & Gabbana The One, $39 - $95

Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Toilette $69 - $95
Warm and gentle, this subtle scent wraps you in a delightful bouquet of honey flower, orange blossom, sweet vanilla, and musk notes.

Viva La Juicy or Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf.

I asked for Bond No. 9 in Scent of Peace for Xmas. So excited!!

Mine:  Le Male by Jean-Paul Gautier...

ballerinaalways wrote:

Good Sweet/Floral/Fresh perfumes

i love perfume!

im always looking for a good one. i love sweet/fresh ones.

my current favorites are

Daisy by Marc Jacobs

Viva La Juicy

Dreams Unlimited by the body shop

Any suggestions??

YES YOU FORGOT THE BEST:  MISS PUCCI

ANTOINE

Someday by Justin Bieber, Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift, OR Viva La Juicy by Huicy Couture. Im obsessed, baha!!

-Andrea; beauty guru

My signature scent is Coach Poppy (: it smells absolutely amazing! A little goes a long way though! LexiKaye<3

I just recently got Aquolina pink sugar in the 1 onze bottle and I really like it!

It's the one used for my name Smiley Wink, but apparently it's been changed to just Miss Dior according to the Dior website, but Sephora still has it as Miss Dior Cherie...meh Smiley Frustrated. However, I'm also crazy in love with Aquolina's Pink Sugar! Miss Dior Cherie brings out my pretty side of me, while Pink Sugar brings out my playful side of me Smiley Very Happy!

I have 2. Hanae Mori Butterfly and Boyfriend Boyfriend. Every time I wear any of these I get SO many compliments! They're my staple sents Smiley Happy I love them SO much that I have fragrance bottles and roller balls of each Smiley Happy

I've recently fallen in love with Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs. Smells lovely!

175 Replies