Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

What is your signature perfume?

Mine is Dior J'Adore.  It actually smells amazing on me.  Very light and flowery.

Re: What is your signature perfume?

I'm still in search of one.

I wear Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche and Marc Jacobs' Daisy a lot, and wish I could find something similarly light.. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Aquolina Pink Sugar! Its the best. I wear it every daySmiley Happy

I probably have two - LAVANILA Vanilla Grapefruit and Dolce & Gabbana the one. There are several others that I enjoy, but I always come back to those two.

I have two!  I don't really know which I wear more.. I alternate between two: Someday & Womanity.  I always put on PINK body spray in Fresh & Clean and then Someday or Womanity.  

I don't think many people have Womanity... I LOVE it!  & I love when people who "hate" Justin Bieber ask what Im wearing because they love the smell Smiley Wink

Believe it or not, i loveeee Justin Beiber purfume smells soo good on me, and my boyfriend loves it on me aswell!

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb is me in a bottle! (:

Love the question!

@meggygrace I LOVE the flowerbomb!

And I did answer this before but I believe I posted just my 'fragrance of the moment" because I have resorted back to my old favorite.. Chanel Chance. Smiley Happy 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Thanks for posting everyone.  Keep it coming if you haven't!

For everday: D&G-light blue- clean and nice

When I want to feel pretty: Versace Bright Crystal-floral and different

When I want to feel sexy: Still on the search! :[ I want to smell Burberry's Brit when I get the chance.

@cecilyy - Burberry Brit is amazing smelling.  It smells so gorgeous on me.  I am extremely tempted to get it.

I am usually a big Armani fan when it comes to scents.  I wore Armani Diamonds for years before they discontinued it.  Then I switched to Armani Idole......which they discontinued in the last year.  So Ive been in search of a perfume that I love and smells great on me too.  I fell in LOVE with Love Fury from Nine West......smells great!!  And I got a free purse with it.....Nine West purse PLUS some perfume for $45??  I think YES!!  LOL

Mine is Oscar de la Renta, has been for years. That's actually how I met my best friend, we both noticed that the other smelled yummy and familiar, that's how we broke the ice and became best friends. So I love my 'Oscar' for more than one reason! Not to mention there were a number of guys that just went crazy for it! Smiley Surprised

Mine is definitely Someday by JB I don't love or hate him but his perfume is heavenly. HAHA Smiley Very Happy

-Rainbow781

Night Magic from avon. It's a real woodsy musk, with undertones of vanilla and spice with kind of a light, powdery overtone. Best smelling stuff on earth(:

My signature scent is Coach's Poppy. It's fragrant without being overwhelming.

I am a man and my favourite is " LE MALE" by JEAN-PAUL GAUTIER.

Do you ladies like this one ?

ANTOINE

Xoxoxoxoxo

I haven't had the pleasure to smell that one yet.  Next time I'm at a Sephora, which will be soon, I'll have to give it a try--and also possibly, Miss Pucci!

212 from Carolina Herrera!

I love it and this is also the first love at first smell, many years ago.

I also love Noa de Cacharel, DG Light blue, Miracle de Lancome and Lacoste Famme.

I use different fragrances every day, as my mood varies, but my signature will always be 212!

Has anyone tried MISS PUCCI ?

I love that fragrance on a lady !

Antoine

I just saw that we are now carrying one of my ALL TIME FAVS!  I've been wearing Origins Ginger Essence Sensuous Skin Scent on & off for years.  The  only reason I stopped was when I finished my 2nd bottle sometime last year & didn't want to buy a new one from the snooty girl at the department store that ignored me Smiley Sad  But now that Sephora has it, I'm thrilled!

Origins - Ginger Essence™ Sensuous Skin Scent

The site describes it as "A fiery scent featuring spicy ginger balanced by a citrusy twist of lemon, lime, and bergamot."  Sweet with just a hint of spicy to balance it out.  Its a very clean & fresh fragrance.  Can't wait until my order comes in Smiley Happy

xo, Mia

Yes I have Smiley Happy 

Spoiler

1 Reply