Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

What is your signature perfume?

Mine is Dior J'Adore.  It actually smells amazing on me.  Very light and flowery.

Re: What is your signature perfume?

My favorites over the years:

Prescriptives - Calyx

Worth - Je Reviens

Comptoir Sud Pacifique - Amour de Cacao

Clarins - Eau Dynamisante

Oscar De La Renta - Oscar De La Renta

Viktor & Rolf - Flowerbomb

Gucci - Rush

Jean Desprez - Bal A Versailles

and a new favorite....Elie Saab (le parfum)

I used to only wear Creed's Love in Black, but lately I've been wearing J'adore, the new Burberry Body, Chloe Love, and a few others. I moved away from the same thing everyday and started trying other scents out. Sometimes it's fun to match a scent with your mood or your outfit or the seasons...

I don't think I have a signature, just because I pick a fragrance based on my mood.

For day currently I'm trying out Betsey Johnson's new Too Too and for night, I'm loving Kat Von D's Sinner.

Highlighted

I love Marc Jacobs Lola and Viva La Juicy!!! I wear Viva La Juicy in the summer and Lola in the winter because it can be a bit strong in warmer weather!

Usually I'm the type to have swap my fragrances up, however recnetly I've only been using Thierry Mugler Womanity, love it! It's such a distinct scent with notes of citrus, fig, and caviar. When it's first applied it smells a bit stale, but after a few minutes of settling on the skin it smells amazing! Some of my other perfume favorites are: the original Juicy Couture, DKNY Be Delicious, and Kat Von D's Adora.  I'm all over the place in terms of scents, I don't really have a favorite scent variation. If I like it then I'll wear it Smiley Happy

Womanity

Juicy Couture

Be Delicious

Adora

Whimsically yours,
Janine

Miss Dior Cherie!! I never thought I would love a floral perfume but I have fallen in love!!

Runner-ups:

L.A.M.B

Vera Wang Princess (The original!)

I've been wearing Marc Jacob's new Oh, Lola! a lot lately, although I'm heading to Sephora tomorrow to pick up the LaVanilla Passionfruit. I've worn Vera Wang Princess on and off since I was 13, and it was the first perfume I ever bought. It's always been one of my favorites. I think if I had to pick a "signature" I would say Princess.

I love Juicy Couture Juicy Couture.

But I also have:

Viva La Juicy

Promise Me Aeropostale

Ralph, Ralph Lauren.

During the summer I love to wear "Sun" by Jill Sander.  Unfortunately, you are not able to buy it in North America.  The only countries I have been able to purchase it in our The Netherlands, Germany, and Belgium.

During the winter months it has to be Chanel No. 5 and sometimes Pomegranite Noir by Jo Malone.