Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

What is your signature perfume?

Mine is Dior J'Adore.  It actually smells amazing on me.  Very light and flowery.

Re: What is your signature perfume?

absolutley fresh sugar and lychee rollerball

I think I found one! I just got some as a sample. It's Chloe (it's floral with a hint of spicy!) It's feminine but sexy. I've already gotten compliments on how good I smell. Smiley Wink

My signature scent changes from season to season.  Currently it's Burberry Brit, but as it gets colder I'll go back to Dior Hypnotic Poison.

Tags (1)

Thank you all for sharing!

Juicy A La juicy. Only perfume to get compliments on, used it for two yrs. Asking for designer bottle this yr for Xmas.

I use Daisy by Marc Jacobs! !Smiley Happy

I've been wearing Ralph Lauren's RALPH since I was 13.  I'll be 22 in a few months, and it still smells sweet and cute, but far from overdone!  I recently receieved Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb as a gift.  It's way different, as it's a sweet/spicy floral, but it's a gorgeous scent!

Amazing Grace by Philosophy!

this is my first time posting, so if i do something wrong, please forgive me.  Smiley Happy

my scent of the day definitely depends on my mood. 

for the most part, i'm a d&g "light blue" girl.  unfortunately the scent reminds me of a past romance, so i'm currently looking for a new standby.  i just ordered "womanity", so i'm crossing my fingers that it's my new "go to" scent. 

i definitely wear "alien" when I'm feeling sexy. 

& I have an "I need to feel pretty" scent which is actually from black phoenix alchemy lab, "new orleans". 

previous perfumes I've tried & discarded:

gold by donna karen

hypnose by lancome (which i still think smells delicious, but again i associate it with a different time in my life)

miami glow by j.lo

definantly Aramani Aqua di Gio for women !! it smells sooo yummy with floral notes like peopny, jasmine and lemmon!!! i dont know how to even describe it.... you need to smell it for your self!! i can see why aramini named it Aqua di Gio, because it smells soo aquatic and also very joyfull and happy!!! Smiley Very HappySmiley Happy

Dior J'adore is the perfume i get the most compliments on. It's my tried and true all-around favorite. But I've been switching it up lately and have been alternating between Chloe and Paco Rabanne Lady Million, and I love them both. 

My signature perfume is Coach's "Legacy".Smiley Very Happy I love it soooo much! It's hard to limit myself in using it so often, but if I could wear it everyday I certainly would!  "Pretty, chic and playful: a blend of soft, fresh fruits and florals with a heart of fragrant yellow blossoms and warm hints of amber and cedar wood." I personally describe it as more of a romantic scent then "playful". I am not into the Tommy Bahama's or Escada's anymore. Those are definitely too strong, sweet, very young adolescent presence for me. If I do feel like something slightly similar to those, but with more of a maturely romantic play into it: Gucci's Envy Me: "sensual peony, jasmine & pink pepper melded with notes of sweet litchi & effervescent pomegranate & pineapple, with soothing musk, white tea & warm woods. recommended for evening wear."

I also like Victoria's Secret's "Lace Orange Flower": blend of African orange flower, Chinese osmanthus, grapefruit and water notes. Gently seductive yet light enough for day time use.

I loooove Chanel Mademoiselle - my signature scent. I switch it up with Dolce & Gabbana No. 5 and True Religion's classic scent. They stopped making Yves Saint Laurent's Babydoll which was my first perfume and original signature scent so I was really sad when they didn't sell it anymore. 

I love perfumes! Id have to say that my absolute favorite is Truly Pink by Vera Wang, but the runner ups are Bright Crystal by Versace and Very Irresistable by Givenchy as well as an all time favorite Shi by Alfred Sung. I like to switch up on the scents depending on my mood and because I dont want any of them to finish Smiley Wink

Tags (1)

Finding a perfume is so hard for me... Most of them are fine at first, but after a few minutes, I smell so bad (think a dead skunk on the side of the road!!). So far, I've found 3 that still smell good after a while: Boss Intense (Hugo Boss), Ô oui (Lancôme) and Ricci Ricci (Nina Ricci)... I tried Dior J'adore and while it smells divine, it doesn't smell good at all on me!!!

Gucci Envy Me, AMAZING! I always get compliments :)

Burberry BEAT

Flowerbomb

Armani Code

I have a major fragrance wardrobe. Right now I am loving:

Pink Sugar

Lolita Lempicka

Escada Taj Sunset

Michael Kors

I love viva la juicy! im addicted to that scent

This is SO hard....my perfume choice DOES change daily depending on my mood....that's a givenSmiley Happy  I would say that the perfume I go to the most would have to be either:  Stella "Nude"  OR  Philosophy's  "Amazing Grace"....they both put me at ease and I feel relaxed (if that makes any sense at all) in these perfumes.  Lotsa fun reading what everyone's Favorites are!!!!

Well, I don't know if it's possible to have 3 "signature" fragrances but I do. Smiley Happy During the day, I LOVE Escada Taj Sunset. This collection changes every year but I always purchase it because it's light and always smells awesome. For the evenings or something not very casual, I love D&G #3 and Ralph Lauren Romance.
1 Reply