Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

What is your favorite perfume ?

I am really looking for a new scent. Something in the floral type group. So whats YOUR favorite floral type scent?! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Hi Bvwood. I love florals!  My favorites are:   Dior J'ad...

Hi Bvwood. I love florals!  My favorites are:

Dior J'adore

J'adore Eau de Toilette

Marc Jacobs Daisy

Daisy

Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline

Omnia Crystalline

Ooh!  My fave, new scent is Chanel Chance.  I hope you fi...

Ooh!  My fave, new scent is Chanel Chance.  I hope you find an ad in a magazine with it, so you can give it a sniff.  Or go out and spray it on, to test!  I am doing my best to graduate from the fruity/candy scents and wear something more grown up (I'm 35... it's time!).  This one is so light and pretty but not too musky and 'mature' smelling.  I hope you find your perfect scent! Smiley Happy

I bought Vera Wang The Fragrance a while back, it smelled...

I bought Vera Wang The Fragrance a while back, it smelled different from the sample I got and I almost returned it but it's growing on me.  It is a very classic scent, it reminds me of Chanel No 5.  I'm 24 with older taste in smells I think, I used to always sneek my Mom's Chanel, but lots of people my age really like Vera Wang Lovestruck, the bottle is beautiful. 

I've been loving Jennifer Aniston's fragrance &...

I've been loving Jennifer Aniston's fragrance &

Issey Miyake's florale Smiley Happy

Two of my alltime favorites are: The Original Marc Jacob...

Two of my alltime favorites are:

• The Original Marc Jacobs Perfume (Not Daisy, although that's nice too)
  • Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf

Hi Bvwood,   My favorite floral perfumes are:   Marc Jaco...

Hi Bvwood,

My favorite floral perfumes are:

Marc Jacobs Oh Lola!

Oh, Lola!

Gucci Flora by Gucci

Flora By Gucci

Hello Kitty Fragrance

Hello Kitty Fragrance

<3 Melissa

"Couture Couture" by Juicy! I love this one! Fl...

"Couture Couture" by Juicy! I love this one! Floral and lovely. Lasts all day, too!

My absolute favorite is Dolce & Gabbana Rose the One....

My absolute favorite is Dolce & Gabbana Rose the One.  It's such a pretty, delicate smell.  I like Gucci Flora eau Fraiche too.

Have I got a perfume for you! :womanvery-happy:   I found...

Have I got a perfume for you! Woman Very Happy

I found my new scent about 2 years ago and haven't looked back since. It was a tough day...going into the store and finding one is never easy...you just end up either holding lots fragrance cards or having a different scents progressing up your arms and you still don't know which is best! LOL! Well, like you, I am a fan of florals (not fruits or heavy wood scents) and I have found one I think you might enjoy. It's Clinique Happy Heart. Pink bottle, pink writing, pink metallic cap...and I buy it right here through Sephora! It's light, it's floral, and from the first day I wore it I received wonderful compliments about it.

I hope my suggestion helps...if you find you do not like Happy Heart, then just tell the person at the counter that you'd like to stick with those types of scents and that should at least get you in the right direction. I know choosing a scent is a personal and private issue, but I really do love my Happy Heart...here's hoping your Heart is made as Happy...regardless of your fragrance choice!

Peace & Blessings!

I don't usually wear purfume due to migraines, but I got...

I don't usually wear purfume due to migraines, but I got a very nicely sized sample of DKNY Be Delicious last night at my local Sephora and it smells goooooooood and doesn't upset my head. If I end up using the little bottle they gave me by the end of the year, I think I'll end up buying it.

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos2
  • P12409_hero.jpg
  • P255506_hero.jpg