Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What is your favorite perfume? Looking for a new one!

I've loved Flowerbomb, Gucci Bamboo, Marc Jacobs, but now on the hunt for a new one. What do you guys love? 

RE: What is your favorite perfume? Looking for a new one!

I am really enjoying the Marc Jacobs Daisy Love. It smells sooo good! It has hints of cashmere and I feel like the smell lingers on through the day! Also like other have mentioned: YSL black opium and mon Paris are amazing! Also another curve ball, I really enjoy the Valentino Donna, unfortunately they don’t sell it in Sephora, I’ve purchased at Macy’s, deff give it a smell! Good luck!
Anonymous Insider

My two favorites right now are Stella by Tocca and Noir Tease by Victoria Secret. Noir has very sexy tobacco undertone to it and Stella is more of a summery spiced orange scent. I’ve been looking into new perfumes and trying a lot of samples lately but these two were good enough for me to buy full size. Still looking for a few more scents since Stella is a decent summery perfume for everyday and Noir is a great date night scent. Just would like some more variety.

My absolute favorites are Tory Burch( not sure of the name but it has the orange cap) , YSL Mon Paris , and YSL black opium.

I love love love Clementine California layered with My Burberry Blush. I feel like the CC is a great wake-me-up scent each morning but when I later both scents I feel unstoppable! Lol

Re: What is your favorite perfume? Looking for a new one!

Right now, I am so into L'Artisan Parfumeur's Timbuktu ❤️

I'm totally addicted to Replica Dancing on the Moon. 

@AmyMia,

I just tried the philosophyAmazing Grace Ballet Rose Eau de Toilette and it is amazing! It has a hint of citrus and t it is not overly flowery.

https://www.sephora.com/product/amazing-grace-ballet-rose-eau-de-toilette-P427744?skuId=2039014&icid...

❤️ Melissa

@melissabt. So you really like it? It doesn't have a strong rose tone? I do like citrus!

@yankeefaithful,

It does not have a strong rose scent! I normally do not like any rose type of fragrance in my skincare products or spray on fragrance. I was surprised by this one! I love anything citrus, especially lemon or grapefruit.

❤️ Melissa

@melissabt  Thanks so much and I too love the citrus, especially lemon! I'll have to try this!

Agreed on YSL Black Opium if you like Flowerbomb. My sister has both and those are her favorites. I’ve loved anything I’ve ever had samples of from Atelier and Maison Margiela, as well as Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream—but I tend to like fresh/citrus/floral as opposed to deep/spicy/gourmand

Fall/Winter - Maison Martin Margiela's 'By the Fireplace'

Spring - Jo Malone Wild Bluebell

Summer - Diptyque Philosykos, MMM Beach Walk

Gourmand - Viva la Juicy Gold Couture

Minimalistic/Unisex - Byredo Gypsy Water (I need to try Molecule01), Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay & Wood Sage & Sea Salt

Flowerbomb has that spicy-sweet vibe that I love. I defin...

Flowerbomb has that spicy-sweet vibe that I love. I definitely recommend YSL Black Opium for similar vibes.

Marc Jacobs Daisy or D&G light blue

Chanel Chance is my most favorite perfume ever! It’s all I wear.

Marc Jacobs Decadence

- If you want to have a floral fragrance try the Twilly d'Hermès, Lazy Sunday Morning Replica;

- Woody Fragrance: try the Replica By the Fireplace, Citron d'Érable Atelier Cologne (YOU NEED TO TRY THIS = THE BEST);

- Fresh Fragrance: Orange Sanguine Atelier Cologne, Clémentine California Atelier Cologne;

- Spicy Fragrance: Replica Jazz Club, Prada Candy; YSL Black Opium; 

If ever you have any question go to your local Sephora or you can reply to this post (: 

Nice I love voyage d’hermès and Gabrielle by Chanel I only keep 2 perfumes in my closet

Michael Kors Glam Jasmine is my everyday scent. It is a beautiful creamy floral, and the dry down is amazing as the sandalwood develops. The initial blast is all jasmine and cassis, but when it becomes a skin scent, the sandalwood is lovely.

Gucci Bloom, Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming, Marc Jacobs Devine Decadence, FlowerBomb, Ralph Lauren Tender Roman, and Carolina Herrera!
72 Replies
Photos2
  • Do you mean this one?
testing