Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

What is a popular men's cologne for a college student?

This is for my boyfriend's birthday present. He currently uses Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio and I want to get him something that's similar because this is all he wears all the time.  Thanks for your help!!

Here's a link to the current hottest men's selling fragra...

Here's a link to the current hottest men's selling fragrance sets that Sephora carries right now:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/section.jhtml?categoryId=S30108

Hope this helps! Smiley Happy

Using the online fragrance finder, it gave a few suggesti...

Using the online fragrance finder, it gave a few suggestions:  Ralph Lauren Polo Blue, Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme, Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme, and Lacoste Essential. 

I find it funny that Tenngal's link contains most of the suggestions similar to Acqua Di Gio available in gift sets. 

I like D&G Light Blue Pour Homme on men, it smells ju...

I like D&G Light Blue Pour Homme on men, it smells just great!

I love Dolce and Gabbana, the One for Men.  It smells rea...

I love Dolce and Gabbana, the One for Men.  It smells really nice!

My boyfriend usually wears Acqua di Gio, however I got a...

My boyfriend usually wears Acqua di Gio, however I got a sample of Bvlgari Aqva pour Homme Marine, and we both really liked it - enough that I got him a bottle for Christmas. It's quite similar to Acqua di Gio, they have the same base smell. Acqua di Gio just seems to have a spicier smell to it? I'm really curious as to how the other Bvlgari Aqva scents smell, as I see Sephora has Aqva Pour Homme, Aqva Pour Homme Toniq, and Aqvua Pour Homme Marine Toniq... Sadly, there are no Sephoras anywhere near here, and I've not seen Bvlgari sold in any department stores here.

I love Lacoste Essential! I have it for myself and wear i...

I love Lacoste Essential! I have it for myself and wear it all the time Smiley Happy

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors