Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing this summer? #SummerScent Fragrances!

First off, I would like to say thank you! It has been truly an honor and a pleasure to receive this in my mail today! I was not expecting this! I’m a huge fan of fragrances and love to try out new scents! I truly appreciate this a lot! What a great way to sample scents and find a great one to wear during this summer! I have posted my reviews on each Fragrance’s page! Please check them out! 🙂 This is my first time doing this! I would have to say Atelier’s Clementine California is the closest to represent summer! It’s very Citrusy! Alongside with Clean Reserve’s Acqua Neroli. The scent is reminiscent of cool refreshing breeze! It’s floral and fresh! Juliette Has a Gun Sunny Side up has a strong woodsy scent with a hint of sweetness. This is reminiscent of being in a forest or lighting up an incense stick! My favorite Pinrose Secret Genius! It’s great for all around! It’s soft and sweet! Perfect for camping or staying home and having a relaxing day! I love gourmands, so this one goes into my top favorites! The vanilla in this fragrance is amazing! I hope you all have a great day! Thanks for reading! 🙂 What’s your favorite fragrance for summer? #SummerScent

Re: What are you wearing this summer? #SummerScent Fragrances!

I was also apart of the #summerscent challange, I was beyond thrilled and so very grateful when I found out I was being sent 4 scents to review.1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpgpreview.jpg

The other day I tried the CLEAN Reserve Acqua Neroli, the one I was most excited for! This smells almost exactly like another neroli scent I have tried before. I want to say Tom Ford, but I don't have anymore samples of it to compare. But this was a near exact match to another. The only difference is this one I had a strong alcohol scent detected. It stuck out pretty easily. Wear time was over 3 hours, and I could still smell it on my clothes after 5 hours. The notes are Neroli, Bergamot, and Sandalwood. I was able to detect all of them. It is a very pleasant smell. I just found the alcohol to be too strong. But bonus points for this being Clean at Sephora. #summerscent

https://www.sephora.com/product/reserve-acqua-neroli-P429079?skuId=2036770&icid2=clean_lp_whatsnew_u...

Enjoy @spacebomb!  

Image result for perfume gif

Congrats to everyone who got this! Great gift! @Samtian @spacebomb @mmck07 @elisssabeth

RE: Re: What are you wearing this summer? #SummerScent Fragrances!

Thank you so much! I appreciate you a lot! You have a great day! 😄

RE: What are you wearing this summer? #SummerScent Fragrances!

I got this box too and am loving the JHAG Sunny Side Up. It’s not like anything I’ve worn before but I’m finding it kind of addictive. Can’t stop smelling my own wrists! 😂 #summerscent

Haha! I know what you mean! I was doing that as well with that same fragrance. I kept trying to narrow it down and get a good “whiff”. Haha. It’s very different, but it is okay! 🙂 You have a great day!

@spacebomb @Samtian @mmck07 @elisssabeth 

🎉 congratulations! What a lovely gratis to receive 😄 you ladies are going to be smelling so amazing! It’s great they they gave you a nice variety so you can play with different scents for different events 😄 

Thank you! I already owned Nectar and I'm enamoured with...

Thank you! I already owned Nectar and I'm enamoured with Tocca Maya. I will likely give Wisteria Blue to a friend who wears true florals. Replica Beach Walk is true to its name and I plan to take it on vacation later this summer.

Thank you so much! I appreciate you! 🙂 Oh yeah, I went head in once I received them. I didn’t know which one to start with! Overall, Secret Genius is one of my favorites. Soft, sweet scents are my go to. 🙂 You have a great day! 😄

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing this summer? #SummerScent Fragrances!

I’m the same way, it’s so exciting! 😄

Secret Genius sounds really nice, I absolutely love Carmel and vanilla scents, and I didn’t know about this one so I’m glad you got it so I could discover it as well! You have a good day too @spacebomb! 😊 

Thanks so much for the congrats everyone! I tried JHG Sunny Side Up last night. When I first sprayed it I was taken back by the overdose smell of coconut. I didn't realize it, but it does have coconut milk facet in it. Thankfully that didn't last too long, and it was replaced by a creamy sandalwood and a small hint of vanilla. The wear time was over 3 hours, than I fell asleep. I'm not a fan of the creamy sandalwood smell, I prefer a stronger purer sandalwood. Looking at the notes and the description I'm not sure why this was on my wishlist. It's not something I will purchase, but it isn't that bad either. #summerscent

https://www.sephora.com/product/sunny-side-up-P423771?skuId=1981950&icid2=products%20grid:p423771

Same here! I agree with everything you said. This scent was so different and way out of something I would purchase. You’re right on how long it lasts because that’s about how long the scent lingered on me as well. Sandalwood smells great on its own, especially pure. I like that they mixed some sweetness to it but still not my preferred taste. It’s very different. It reminded me of those incense sticks you can purchase. Haha :). Other than that, it was okay. I hope you have a great day!! You take care!

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing this summer? #SummerScent Fragrances!

@spacebomb Haha it does remind me of an incense now that you mention it. Hope you have a great day as well!

Those look like lovely scents, @spacebomb@elisssabeth and @Samtian!  Congratulations on such a fun gratis!  Have a great time trying out your new fragrances!  🙂  

Thank you so much! I highly appreciate it! It’s been fun trying out all these scents! You have a wonderful day! 🙂

What a fun gratis, @spacebomb! It sounds like you got some nice new scents!

I sure did! I was not expecting it at all! They’re all really great scents! 🙂 You have a wonderful night!

What are you wearing this summer? #SummerScent Fragrances!

Hello. I received a similar box with four different fragrances. I have CC and SG but I'm now interested in SSU. I wouldn't have expected woods with a name like that. Thank you for sharing your review

That’s awesome! I hope you’re enjoying your fragrances as well! Yes ma’am, the scent is a little bit woodsy with a slight sweetness whenever it dries down! It’s very unique and I actually like it! Way different of a scent that I would go for! But SSU actually smells amazing! 🙂
36 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • 1.jpg
  • 3.jpg
  • 2.jpg
  • 4.jpg
  • preview.jpg
testing