Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

@lachaton Thank you!

Today I spritzed Clean Reserve Sel Santal on one arm and Santal 33 on the other to compare the two.

On initial spray, they were vastly different - santal 33 leaning more leathery and sel santal sweeter and fresher.

Now that they’ve had a chance to dry down, I definitely see similarities. I wouldn’t say one is better than the other, but for the price difference, I’d probably just stick with Clean’s in the future.

Happy Monday!

Today I wore Azzaro Pour Homme by Azzaro. 375x500.829

Wearing Jo Malone Nutmeg and Ginger today. I love this one so much. So simple, yet so beautiful. The opening is so very crisp, fresh and spicy. All nutmeg and freshly sliced ginger. Refreshing and energizing. A bit later, sandalwood and cedar come out to play. It is pretty much linear on me, but I don't mind it one bit as I love the scent so so much. I could bathe in it! It is also great for layering with so many other fragrances. One of my favorite combos is N&G + Twilly d'Hermes. Mmm, glorious!

For a JM, it lasts surprisingly long on me. 

jm ng2.jpg

I like Twilly as well!

I like Twilly as well!

It's been raining all week in Toronto so I splashed on a little Bombay Bling to pick up my mood this morning!

o.19327

Happy Friday!

Today I am wearing Gyan by Bvlgari.

A woody Oriental containing Jasmine sambac, Indonesian patchouli, and incense.

o.43631.jpg

Wearing ELDO Eau De Protection. Perfect for tonight. Dark, cold, otherworldly, beautiful rose. Rose that bleeds, but never dies. Unapologetically fierce, yet delicate. 

Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 9.03.00 PM.png

@lyravega, This is a great rose fragrance! I love how it's so voluptuous and unapologetic. All the drama 🙂 Also, did you take that photo? So pretty!

@pocketvenus No, it's not my photo. Found it somewhere online. I agree, it's so pretty!

Yes! It's a fantastic edgy rose. One of two rose fragrances I actually love. And enjoy wearing. 

@lyravegaif memory serves me, was your other favourite La Fille de Berlin? Or is that just the other rose scent I will actually wear? 😛

@pocketvenus You, too?! Haha! That's funny. Yes, that is the other one! And, you have great memory! 

@lyravega😄 it's just sooooo good. I like other rose fragrances and think they're excellent but they don't seem right on me.

New York Intense by Nicolaï

Top Notes:

Lemon, Bergamot, Petitgrain.

Heart Notes:

Lavender, Artemisia, Red pepper, Black pepper.

Base notes:

Patchouli, Cedar, Leather, Vanilla.

WsCCE1k.jpg

Was grey and drizzling rain the morning so I wore Amouage's Myths Woman which I find to be very sombre.

Amouage_Myths-for-Women

It's Halloween weekend 😄 Wearing the dark and smoky Kilian's Incense Oud

42583.jpg_width=400&404=product

Was feeling like a white floral today so I wore Etat Libre's Jasmin et Cigarette

d19735dc2fc3a5af8b3641674b6b37a4

@pocketvenus My kinda jasmine scent: dirty, but not skanky! Win!

( But, it's been giving me headaches lately.... What the what?! 😞 )

@lyravega, oof, it's so tricky when a perfume suddenly works differently with your body chemistry!

RE: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Wearing the new Mugler Aura EDP and I love it! This keeps developing into something different with each whiff. At first it was super green and powdery sweet, like a sweet tarte candy. It has some notes ofrhubarb but I can’t seem to catch them. There’s a fizzy note that plays nicely. It reminds me of Dior Poison and what MMM tried to do with their Walking on the Moon but this is by far more lush and complex. Root beer, almond biscuit, confectionary candy, powdered air, soft woods, and rice paper are some things that come to mind...

Mugler Aura is one of my favorites. It just kinda swirls...

Mugler Aura is one of my favorites. It just kinda swirls around you.
2,358 Replies
testing