Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? Smiley Very Happy)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Agreed!  I love the scent and bottle also...hand painted with auto paint...

How clever! Sure gives a new meaning to "dousing in Kerosene" Smiley Wink

I am wearing Aerin Waterlily Sun.  (I love it!)   Smiley Happy

@tsavorite,

I want to check that fragrance out, I have not tried any Aerin products yet! I will have to see if Nordstrom has it in store when I am feeling better. Smiley Happy

@angel7594,  While you are there,  check out the other Aerin scents. Waterlily Sun is my favorite, though, hands down.  

Also, check out Hermes Le Jardin de Monsieur Li.  This is my other favorite scent.

I think Nordstroms carries that also. Sephora carries most of the Aerin scents in rollerball sizes, but  Sephora only carries Hermes Jardin de Monsieur Li  in large bottle size. 

I am waiting on my bottle in the mail but isn't this scent divine.  I was so shocked that I liked Waterlily Sun.

@pixiebomb, It is divine!   I love it!  Why did you think that you wouldn't like it?

I thought Evening Rose would be my favorite because I am obsessed with rose perfumes. 

@pixiebomb, Did you try the Elizabeth and James Promo for their new Rose scent?  Rose musk, but I could wear it and not hate it.  Smiley Happy

I stay way scents that are heavy on the Musk because it does not react well with my body chemistry.

Hermes Eau des Merveilles Smiley Very Happy

p.s. the wonderful and knowledgeable @lipstick4soul recommended it as being a more complex version of Florabellio (which i love but has zero longevity), and she was so right. So I purchased a small bottle of EdM. Then I couldn't pass up a BNIB 50ml bottle of Florabellio on ebay at almost 50% off. I have both now 😅

@TriesToBoClassy @lipstick4soul funny you should mention, I was asking someone for opinions on Florabellio the other day.

Do either of you find it has the listed sesame note?  I've been looking for a perfume with sesame hints in it, and Florabellio came up in the search.  

My informal poll came back with a lot of responses that it smelled generic, so I'd love to know what you both think.

I didn't find sesame very prominent. I can see how people might think it is generic, the floral notes are fairly straightforward. I like it for the addition of the salty note. I find it an unusual combination (salty without being beachy and light floral). It strikes me in general as one that might smell very different on different people. I think it is worth a decant. 

Oh that's too bad.  I'm intrigued by the salt note, but definitely mostly looking for sesame at the moment.

Thanks for the details, @lipstick4soul!

@Mochapj Curious what you have tried with sesame. Kedo by MEMO and La Fin Du Monde by Etat Libre D'orange were all that came up on lucky scent. I wouldn't have thought it was that unusual note. 

@lipstick4soul I've tried Fin du Monde and Arquiste Anima Dulcis, but neither of them had a ton of sesame or worked well on me.  

i just saw this, sorry! I don't get much sesame if at all. I like it mostly for the bone dry salty and airy notes, which are apparently from ambergris. 

Thanks TTBC!

La Fille de Berlin <3 <3 <3

This is going to be my first Serge purchase. I can tell! I keep saving my sample and rarely use it, but fall in love every time I do!

I have been DYING to smell this one. Been on my list for ages!

This one is inded a beautiful perfume.

1,456 Replies