Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? Smiley Very Happy)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Nirvana Black. This fragrance makes me feel like a good Pepe Le Pew! Like I have The Isley Brothers singing Who's That Lady in the background!

TokyoMilk Dark Bulletproof No 45

I have quite the collection as well! It is constantly growing -- my tried and true frangrance is the original Vera Wang Princess. I am wearing a lot of Dior's Blooming Bouquet as well

Today it's Coach Poppy. I alternate between that, Clinique Happy, and samples of Versace Bright Crystal, which I like, but can't commit to yet, haha. I like "sparkling" fragrances, with more citrus than floral. 

I recently treated myself to Jo Malone's Wood Sage & Sea Salt, so I've been wearing it a lot. I love how light it is even if it doesn't last as long as I'd like. 

Burberry Brit Rhythm, it smells powdery and light like Johnson's baby powder on me. Pretty confused since it is supposed to be English lavender, orange, velvetier, and musk.

Tom Ford Velvet Orchid--didn't think I'd like it, but wow.

Dolce.  I found it at Costco and got a big bottle for $50.  So far so good!

Harvey Prince Imperial Gardenia.

I'm wearing the pink flora by Gucci Smiley Happy

Coco Mademoiselle, I received a sample of this during my last Sephora visit.  When I first sprayed it I thought it was very, very musky...now that it's settled though I really like it. It smells a little clean and sweet on me.

A foil of My Burberry since it is one of the scentmini's. It is very white and rosey, it borders before going obnoxious to my taste. I can tell it is a lot like SeebyChloe, which I think of as a springtime early summer smell.

Lately I've been wearing Forever Red by Bath & Body Works, which is a "nice" fragrance, but not my favorite, but other people love it on me, and I am a sucker for compliments *hangs head in shame for conforming* lol. It does smell good, I just prefer Hypnotic Poison.

I forgot to put perfume on before I left the house this morning, but I used Macadamia Healing Oil Spray on my hair and used my Lush Rose Jam shower gel so I feel like I still smell good.  Smiley Happy  It feels weird to not be wearing any perfume though...it's been part of my routine since I was old enough to wear perfume.

Victor & Rolf Bob Bon Smiley Happy

today i'm wearing bvlgari jasmine noir. i love the metallic-y jasmine. i don't really know how else to describe it. 

lately i've been wearing diptyque philosykos, tokyomilkdark arsenic and atelier cologne rose anonyme (which i have a deluxe sample of). 

Elizabeth Arden "Untold" Eau de Parfum Spray.

I love it on one of my friends, but I'm not loving it on me. Smiley Sad

I'm wearing Escada Turquoise Summer today.  This is so light and fruity I just love it for work!

I am wearing Versace bright crystal. I got a mini roller ball of it a while back. It has been banging around in my bag for probably 3 weeks. I am a fan of it!!!

my two summer 2015 fragrances

Stella. It was in my purse and I was already out of the house when it dawned on me I was scent less🙀

I just got back from an 8-day trip to Canada and was happy to find my Scentbird in my mail Smiley Happy I got Blvgari Omnia Coral which I just sprayed on and I already love! I had dried it before in an itty bitty sample so I'm glad to have more of it.

JHaG - Mad Madame, oh gosh Roses on par with AC Rose Anonyme. It took four hours to wear down to Florobotanica/Roses Chloe level. Too much rose...

Alien. It is by far my favorite!

I mixed Versace Eros for Men with Prada Candy original. Its sweet yet complicated like me Smiley Wink

1,437 Replies