Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? Smiley Very Happy)

Today is a sample of Lipstick On. Its nice but I wouldn't...

Today is a sample of Lipstick On. Its nice but I wouldn't spend over $100 on it.

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

@MikuNerd65 I'm just staying at home today, so I'm wearing BBW Amore.  It's definitely more of a spring fragrance, but I'm a sucker for spring flowers.  I think it's the best body spray they've had in years.

Oops!  It's actually called La Fleur (and Amour is scrawled across the bottle).  Shows how much I pick up on French!  

Signature Collection La Fleur Fine Fragrance Mist - Bath And Body Works

Sounds really amazing! Such a pretty bottle too

YSL Mon Paris, lol!

YSL Mon Paris, lol!

This is a great thread Smiley Happy

Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant.

20161217_133744-1.jpg

I purchased a mini largely because the bottle is really pretty Smiley Wink It is spicy with lots of clove and vanilla.

I normally don't care for vanilla but I am loving this. Dominic Ropion (the nose) is awesome Smiley Very Happy

I am a huge lover of Marc Jacobs Dot, DKNY Be Delicious, and Prada Candy! 

I love those sweet smells that dont smell too old or harsh! 

Side note, my YSL Foundation seems to be scented lightly and if they could tone it down a bit I would totally get a scent! 

I've been wearing MMM Jazz Club all week and today I randomly decided to drown myself in BBW Winter Candy Apple Smiley Very Happy

BBW Winter Candy Apple is my daughter's favorite @darkiceis. She got the whole set including the big candle for Christmas.

I love MMM Jazz Club! I just got a sample of MMM Tea Escape recently and I have been wearing it for the past month.

MMM has the best fragrances, especially Beach Walk, I love that one.

I cannot get enough of the Chloe eau de parfum. I haven't worn anything else for about two weeks now (when I first got a sample). I think it may be my first splurge in the new year.

YSL Mon Paris in rotation with Flowerbomb and Black Opium. 

Testing Slumberhouse's Norne on one wrist and New Sibet on the other. Norne is very earthy and dense. Its opening was a lot more sour than I'd expected (I thought the green would be brighter). I don't know that I would wear this regularly, but I feel like this would be amazing as an incense.

New Sibet on the other hand is lighter than I thought it would be. Almost buttery.

Tea Escape by Maison Margiella. 

I love the faint tea scent in this! though i can't knock lazy sunday or beach walk either by them!

I must try tea escape now. I love, love, love Maison Margiella's Beach walk scent! bech walk is one of my Summer HG Scents.  and lazy sunday is a pretty scent as well!

Tea Escape is so lovely! If you've ever been to a bubble milk tea place or an asian tea shop it smells like that! With a nice soft floral jasmine scent through it.

I would say Teavana, but Teavana usually smells a bit fruity to me since they have a lot of sweeter teas or teas with chocolate haha

If you're a fan of Beach Walk and Lazy Sunday, I think you'll definitely like this one too! It's great for the colder months!

I love teavana! there's actually a tea bar/shop place called Sencha a couple blocks from my house which happens to be both 

amazing for bubble tea and dangerous for me! I happen to be very adventurous with my tea and coffee beverages .Actually just last monday I tried a lavender vanilla tea with coffee jellies. and it was amazing.  as weird as it may sound as blend option. and I got my friend to try the pasion fruit tea with mango jellies. she has never had bubble tea before so I had to change that for her! Smiley Happy 

also thanks for the heads up about there being jasmine notes in it. I am picky about my florals but I like jasmine Smiley Happy  

so I am in love with a scent by Pinrose called Treehouse royale I tried a sample about a week ago and added it to my cart on sephora and hit buy about five minutes after trying it i liked it so much. anyone else like this scent or  sampled any other pinrose perfumes. I would be curious to know others thoughts. ^_^

trying a sample of my burberry black today. for some reason it reminds me a little bit of Gucci's guilty and then it smells like my burberry at other times kinda cool that it's playing a pleasant trick on my sense of smell as I like both those scents. 

1,515 Replies