Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? Smiley Very Happy)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Chloe Eau de Parfum. really like it.

Hermes Le Jardin de Monsieur Li - I got a sample from Nordstrom with my last order. I really like it! Floral-ish, without being vanilla at ALL, which I have decided I just do not like. More floral/fresh/herbal, with decent but not great staying power on me.

I'm wearing Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Sorbet today- I love it and think it's the perfect spring/summer scent, but wish the fragrance lasted longer on me.

http://www.sephora.com/daisy-eau-so-fresh-sorbet-P393752

Bath and Body Cotton Lemonade

Thanks to an unknown Sephora warehouse employee, I ended up with three samples of Commodity Gold, so I'm wearing it today. I really love the scent and it seems to be fairly long lasting as well.

I Love New York by Bond No. 9

love love love it

MMM Lazy Sunday Morning <3

Philosophy Pure Grace

I can't get enough of Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet...love, love, love it!

And Burberry Brit Sheer if I'm doing something outside in all of this heat. It's lighter.

Flower Bomb

Balenciaga B. The entire Sephora store smelled of it this afternoon so I picked up a rollerball.

It's like the last gasp of summer freshness before 'pumpkin spice all the things' hits! Smiley Wink

I also like to wear this kind of fresh scent when it snows the first couple of times and again in very early spring.

Tom Ford - Noir pour femme. Picked up this sample last week as well. Can't decide if I prefer this in fragrance or lotion form!

I loooooove love love Elizabeth & James Nirvana White, which is now my main scent thanks to a 100 point perk! I'm also loving the original Chloe (thanks to the VIB rouge event). So soft and pretty

Recently I've loved paring both Nirvana white and Nirvana black. I really like them layered

Rosabotanica today. I am still working through a mini bottle from last december (the delight promo) but I think I will end up with a full bottle of this. It is a bit more mysterious than the average rose, I think.

SL Chergui.  Was in the mood for a warm hug of a perfume today.

It's a beautiful day and way too hot, so I'm wearing Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess so I can pretend I'm at the beach instead of work Smiley Very Happy

Miss Dior by Dior...its one of my faves!

MMM Beachwalk...againSmiley Very Happy

Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy le Fluer.

Giorgio Armani Diamond

Givenchy Dahlia Noir, from the dabber sample last December. May have to purchase the full size at some point, I really like it!

Nirvana Black. It's really grown on me, I didn't much like it when I first tested it, the note combinations are simple, odd and strong. It smells really sharp on a test strip but it transforms on my skin into something like creamy floral incense. 

Two things new to me:

Yesterday: Tom Ford Fleur de Portofino: I sampled it at a fragrance counter, and I am in love. It is a really delicate, citrusy floral. It only lasts a couple hours though, so I can't justify the price Smiley Sad

Today: Cartier Declaration Essence: I had a sample vial hanging around. At first it was overpoweringly masculine (it's a mens' cologne), but half an hour later i can't stop myself from sniffing my wrist. It smells like a combination of Hermes Jardin Sur Le Nil and Jardin Apres Le Mousson, which I both adore. Turns out it's also made by Jean Claude Ellena. I might need to get this one..

Dior  J'Adore and I don't like it and I want it to go away

Smiley Sad

1,436 Replies