Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Today I wore Slumberhouse's Jeke. It's gotten thicker and more viscous since I received my sample. It's not as smoky as I remembered it but it's still very rich and dense. More like a fruity tobacco. It's not as sweet but it reminds me of the dense, wet tobacco you put into hookah pipes. This scent is really bound to the season for me. I can't wear it anytime other than autumn.

jeke-slumberhouse

I just visited LA (and JUST missed Sephoria :'( so sad). But while I was there, I stopped in at Le Labo. I haven't committed to a full-size bottle yet, but I've been wearing Bergamote 22 for a few days now and I think I'm in love!

I couldn't fall asleep last night so dabbed on a little of Neela Vermeire's Mohur, a gentle milky rose, to pass the time. I could still smell it when I woke up so just added a little more in the morning.

56501.jpg_width=400&404=product

@pocketvenus lovely. I need to add this one to my to-be-tried list 🙂 

@lachaton, it's not my usual style but it well done, very soothing in nature

Today I am wearing:

Eau Parfumée au Thé Noir by Bvlgari.

For myself, what makes this one interesting is that it is a cologne strength fragrance that received 5 stars in Luca Turin's guide. Another interesting fact is that it does not cost an arm and a leg like Acqua de Parma's or Atelier's cologne strength fragrances.

375x500.31400.jpg

Great pick @Vmaster. This one was an impulse buy for me a couple years ago, which I regretted at first since I didn't think I needed it but I've really enjoyed it. 

I'm wearing Burberry today. It was a fragrance I discovered on a whim, and I instantly fell in love!

Today I wore Cuir by Mona di Orio, a smoky, toasty leather that has a lovely cardamom note.

375x500.10058

Happy Monday.

Today I am wearing:

New York Intense by Nicolai.

Perfumer Patricia de Nicolai did an outstanding job creating this one. One of my all time top ten.

WsCCE1k.jpg

@Vmasterdid Turin give this one 5 stars?....

@pocketvenus

He did give it 5 stars. In his previous book he was loving New York. In the new book he mentioned that the IFRA regulations caused New York to lose its mojo. He said that New York comes roaring back in full glory with the new intense version, and he doubts at this point that there is a better masculine fragrance out there. Talk about high praise!

@Vmasterwow, such high praise!!

Now that the weather has finally cooled down, I am all over ELDO's Like This again. Can't get enough of this one. Mmm, so cozy, comforting, and just like warm hugs tucking you into this shield of feeling serene, happy and positively vibed. Sooo good!

Screen Shot 2018-10-22 at 12.15.10 AM.png

@lyravegathis is such a quintessential autumn scent for me!

@pocketvenus I love it so much, I think I have it in all available sizes: from the largest bottle, to the travel mini. Smiley Surprised 

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I've been obsessed with Creed Iris Tubereuse this summer, wearing it every day. It's a beautiful floral with lily-of-the-valley as the main note to my nose. The staying power is so-so, I can't complain because it is in the ‘acqua’ collection after all. I don't mind reapplying so I do get a lot of use out of it and have bought a back up too. I included a picture of all my Creed collection , enjoy!

@Raffelle, great pics, thanks for sharing 🙂

It's Fat Electrician for me today, which I also wore yesterday. It feels very cosy this time of year 🙂

Happy Monday!

Today I am again wearing one of my favorites, Safari Extreme EdP by Abdul Samad Al Qurashi.

From their website:

'Beyond a mysterious world, where excitement is endless and adventures are countless lies a fragrance that moves your sense to the extreme with a combination of citrusy, roses, jasmine, cedar wood, sandal wood and vanilla… Discover your wild side with "Safari Extreme".'

71256_1.jpg

So i got samples of Les Eaux de Chanel Paris-Deauville and Paris-Biarritz.  I wish i didnt like them but i do.  Ugh! I need to try Paris-Venise to decide which one i like the most.  After all, i can't buy all of them.  If you havent tried them out, i recommend you do.  They are not super special but very Chanel and easy to wear.  Deauville has good lasting power considering it's a EDT.  I like Biarritz a bit more but that one doesnt last on me as long as Deauville.

2 Replies
testing