Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

RE: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I absolutely love an amazing and sophisticated scent. Today I'm wearing Si Intense by Giorgio Armani this is one of my everyday perfume because I tend to differentiate an every day wear and special occasion or event wear. I mostly go for perfumes with a base feature of patchouli or woody note hence one of the reason I love Si Intense.

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I've been wearing Le Labo Rose 31 for the past few weeks. LOVE. I've been curious ever since @jemly raved about it a while back but I GET IT NOW.

RE: Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Love this perfume!

Rose 31 may be my favorite scent of all time.  Its warm and mysterious and floral and somehow does just as well in the scorching sun as it does in winter.  Its really magical

@MikuNerd65 I spritzed on some Soap & Glory Pink Body Spray today at Ulta...meh!  At least Target only sells it for $3.99.

Image result for soap and glory pink

I asked for YSL Mon Paris for my birthday and I wear it when I really want to glam myself up! 

My favorite is Jo Malone's Nectarine Blossom & Honey. It is a fruity and sweet scent.

I received Mon Guerlain in my Juy play box. Its an interesting delicate floral. I don't normally wear floral scents and this one walks that line of almost being cloying and gross, but as the day wears on I smell more of the sandalwood base notes which helps.

My favorite is Black Opium, but I also like stand alone notes like citrus or balsam. 

pink sugar I'm absolutely in love with sweet candy scents!

pink sugar I'm absolutely in love with sweet candy scents!

I just picked up Nest Citrine and I'm loving it. It's a pretty floral that isn't too offensive and I find everyone likes it. I tend to be very picky and don't like anything too strong so this is perfect. Would definitely recommend as an every day scent.

Re: RE: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

🙂

glad i found this, i was considering getting Citrine and was wondering if it was a winner 🙂

I bought into the hype around the Carol's Daughter Monoi eau de toilette and managed to get a bottle discounted to $36.  It's nice.  One of those beach scents that are my twinkies (junk food...junk scent...but a weakness....).  It's like mixing bobbi brown beach with a tropical floral you'd pick up at a gift shop in Hawaii (tiare or a mix of jasmine and gardenia).  Great for our heat wave.

@meganlisarecently I've been wearing Bobbi Brown's Beach. Love it for this time of year. I used to wear more sweet scented perfumes, but I think my preferences are starting to change. Not sure how long I can keep perfume till it goes bad?

I finished my Marc Jacobs Daisy Oh So Fresh. I recently ordered another one, this time I bought the super dooper huge size so I have been wearing Bobbi Brown Beach in the meantime.

Next on my radar is the Marc Jacobs Kiss edition and DIvine Decadence. The packaging on this one is rather divine (no pun intended)  🙂 

@HookedOnBeauty2 If you like Divine Decadence may I humbly recommend Decadence 18K? I am a sucker for Vetiver in women's fragrances, and the packaging is just so pretty! 

http://www.sephora.com/decadence-one-eight-k-edition-P412372

@LCResz That packaging is beautiful 🙂

I've been in the mood to use some of my least in rotation perfumes, so I've been layering C.O. Bigelow Lemon No. 1999 with Thymes Lavender cologne. It's been a refreshing and comforting scent for these hot and humid days in FL.

noice 🙂 sounds very refreshing and smooth

...good to see another "layer-er" 🙂 in the crowd

i've been layering Givenchy Pour Homme BurgundyFlacon with Cartier's Eau (Roses)

and it's a hit 🙂

Chance Eau Tendre by Chanel and Ari by Ariana Grande. They are totally different but smell soooooo nice! I love the latter more though.

@MikuNerd65 I spritzed this on at Macy's today:

I'm not one for scents with vanilla (I get flashbacks to the 80s when EVERYONE wore Calvin Klein's Obsession — like death by cupcake) but I've been wearing the sample of Dior's Poison Girl I got in the "Black" Play!Box (the $20 one), and I rather like it. It's a bit heavier than I normally wear (I tend to lean toward lighter florals) but this doesn't feel like a winter fragrance. And the vanilla is not cloying at all. Yay! Better yet, the fragrance stays with me through the day — something that rarely happens for me. Big thumbs up!

testing