Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm wearing Marc Jacobs Violet.  I adore violet fragrances, and I like lots of MJ's scents, so I figured this would be a no brainer, but it's only meh for me.  It was one of those "travel exclusives" sold only at duty free and such, so I had to wait for a bottle to show up at TJ Maxx.  I hate travel exclusives.  If I'd had more chance to sniff and test this one I'd probably not have bought it.  Oh well, it's still totally wearable for me.

I am wearing Hermes Eau Claire de Merveilles.. love this one, especially in cooler weather

This one smells so good.

kerosene 'santalum slivers'. 

the first time i tried this a few months ago, i found it didn't stay on my skin (or clothes, or anything) long at all. i'm having a different experience with it today, though. love.

You're making me want to revisit Kerosene, now that I can feel winter fast approaching.

When I first tried a few that sounded right up my alley, the citrus notes drowned everything else, and I found it didn't last all that long on me (by the time the loud citrus died down, there was nothing else left). But I'm hoping that was mostly because of the warmer weather...

Tocca Cleopatra, a new scent for me and I'm loving it!

i love cleopatra. a close second to margaux for me

I LOVE Margaux. It's probably the only tocca scent I will still wear.

Cleopatra totally did not work for me though… maybe it's the jasmine note? I do love and own backups of the candle though.

I haven't sampled that one. I need to try out some others.

Anonymous Insider

I'm the opposite, I have a couple sample vials of Margaux but never tried Cleopatra. ❤️ Margaux.

TF Champaca Absolute.  

I caved on sale bonus day and ended up ordering a FS bottle.  

I was thisclose to ordering Oud Wood blind on the last-but-not-bonus-day (Monday) of the sale. 

While Sephora does have a pretty awesome return policy, I decided to hold off until I sampled it. So much regret now 😕

YES! I have been on the fence about actually buying this for like... a year. I wish they had mini bottles or mini sets, even if they were to cost more per mL. I feel like I would be able to stomach the price better. 

I've seen a 6 pc set occasionally in the US, but it has too many I don't want in it 🙂

Screen Shot 2015-11-11 at 11.42.53 AM.png

TOM FORD PRESENTS A GIFT FOR TRUE SCENT CONNOISSEURS. SIX ICONIC FRAGRANCES FROM THE

PRIVATE BLEND COLLECTION: NEROLI PORTOFINO, JASMIN ROUGE, OUD WOOD, TUSCAN LEATHER, TOBACCO VANILLE AND NOIR DE NOIR ARE OFFERED IN 12 ML FLACONS, CONTAINED IN AN ELEGANT PRIVATE BLEND BOX.

yeah, only 2, maybe 3 of those are ones that are good for me, so per ml not a great deal. 

Anonymous Insider

Nirvana Black here. It smells so amazing on my skin and keeps getting better as the day goes on. My hubby and kids always tell me I smell so good when I have this on. I think it might be my new signature...

ANTICHAMBRE_parfum_homme_50ml_base-360x360.jpg

Playing with my new goodies from L'Antichambre. Wearing 2 today (not layering yet): Le Chocolat, but Poivre Rose on the wrists.

I finally got a full bottle of a long-time lemming yesterday. Byredo Gypsy Water and that is what I am wearing today 🙂

Oooh, this is on my wishlist. How prominent are the vanilla and citrus notes? And how long does it last on you?

Rose Jam is probably my favorite Lush scent so I was happy and sad to find out the Lush Kitchen released a Rose Jam fragrance in October. 😞 I found a few bottles on eBay, but it was way too expensive. After some exhaustive Google searches I found a little place called SomethingSpecial that makes a scent similar to Rose Jam called Sweet Petals. I'm wearing Sweet Petals today and it is great. I found the initial spray to smell overly sweet, but the dry down is fantastic and it does indeed smell like Rose Jam! Yeah!

I am yet again wearing my Tom Ford Jasmin Rouge.  I have been on a Jasmin Rouge kick this weekend.

4 Replies
testing