Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I wish it was mine 😛

This is one of the next SL I want to try! 

You absolutely should! It and Chergui are still my favorites :P.

La Fille de Berlin ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

This is going to be my first Serge purchase. I can tell! I keep saving my sample and rarely use it, but fall in love every time I do!

I have been DYING to smell this one. Been on my list for ages!

This one is inded a beautiful perfume.

It's sooo good. Promise! If you like rose, you'll like it. If you don't like rose, this one should win you over 😛 

I'm also wearing Serge Lutens today! How would you describe Fille de Berlin?

It's pretty simple, but gorgeous. Just peppery roses 🙂 but the rose scent is incredible. More realistic than most! And the pepper adds a nice edge to it. 

That's an accurate description - peppery rose. Yummy.

Interesting! I'm picky about my florals, but SL seems to know what he's doing - and the pepper sounds intriguing! Will have to try this one 🙂

LCResz reminded me of Juliette Has A Gun, so today I am wearing JHAG Oil Fiction.  It's a nice rainy day scent.  

Today: TF Amber Absolute.

Ooohh, I haven't tried this one yet!  What's it like?  I love both Tobacco Vanille and Jasmine Rouge from his private blend collection.  I also like several of his signature scents...Noir Pour Femme, Velvet Orchid, and Black Orchid.

AA reminds me of Tobacco Oud mixed with more amber, some incense and vanilla.  

It was extremely potent and long lasting on me, and even when I woke up the next morning I could still smell it. 

It sort of reminded me of the scent of these small cigarillos my grandfather would smoke when I was small. 

Me too!  Did you buy or are you sampling?  I love it so much!

A lovely BT friend sent me a small decant so I could decide if I would buy, since Canada tends to be iffy about getting certain TF things.  

It's so pretty!

Just picked up Juliette Has a Gun Midnight Oud, such a great fall/winter scent! Lovely rose with a dark, resinous heart, very cozy but sexy at the same time. It's a lot like Jo Malone Oud and Velvet Rose but I find the longevity of JHaG a bit better on me than JM, however YMMV.

Love this one...just love...

Complex and deep.  

Agree this is a great thread, I am also perfume obsessed, my husband has decided to call me a collector to help justify the stockpiles of perfume that would probably take years to use!  I just appreciate so many of them, so many great scents out there and I enjoy suiting my moods and finding things that are a bit uncommon. 

Today I tried layering the Atelier Vanille Insense and Orange Sanguine.  Much as I love vanilla I have not cared for the Atelier version, somehow just too oppressive and not sweet enough.  Read that I could create a nice orange creamsicle by doing this but still find the vanilla overwhelms.  Maybe more Orange.  I do love the orange, smells like Tang!

I got samples of Atlier Mandarin Glaciale and Cedre Atlas.  I really liked the Mandarin Glaciale but it is a bit too citrusy for going into fall.  The Cedre Atlas was okay but a tad too woodsy for me.  On a whim, I layered the two together and LOVED it.  Now the woodsy scent of Cedre Atlas is softened with the notes of citrus.  The two layered make a nice fall/winter scent woodsy and citrusy in pretty equal notes.

testing