Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Thank you for the comparison lachaton. Terracotta sounds like something I would really love, and seems different enough from beach walk that I could justify the purchase. I also love jasmine and tiare flower, and I love coconut as well so I would probably prefer Terracotta to BB Beach, although now you've got me a bit curious about broze goddess too! I will definitely check out the bay, thank you for the suggestions! I just love these summery scents, so nice to wear even when I'm stuck inside or it's a rainy day and I  am wishing for sunshine.

Balenciaga B. The entire Sephora store smelled of it this afternoon so I picked up a rollerball.

It's like the last gasp of summer freshness before 'pumpkin spice all the things' hits! 😉

I also like to wear this kind of fresh scent when it snows the first couple of times and again in very early spring.

Anonymous Insider

Commodity Gold. Reminds me of Nirvana Black

Anonymous Insider

Only no licorice. NB has that note on me, wheras Gold is a delicious almost caramel-like vanilla.

Mmmm, now I need to try it out! 

Flower Bomb

Tocca Margaux...it's supposed to invoke moonlight and true love.  Gardenia, violet, musk, cashmere wood and vanilla.

About 90 degrees here and sunny...but it reminds me of another scent I can't place and I'm enjoying that nostalgia.

In So Ca we build our moods as we can...so much same old same old with the weather and seasons...

Anonymous Insider

Seconded. Started out my day in Margaux, finishing it in Flowerbomb. I guess I just want my own bouquet of flowers.

i adore margaux. prob my fave by tocca.

Tocca is such a romantic brand to me...I really love a few....

Margaux is my go-to cold weather scent.

Living in So CA I've learned to adapt...we don't get a lot of cold weather...which is why I go crazy with summer collections of anything!

I can't get enough of Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet...love, love, love it!

And Burberry Brit Sheer if I'm doing something outside in all of this heat. It's lighter.

Chloe, from the VIB sample bag. It smells... oddly spicy, on me. Not at all the "powdery floral" of the description. I think I like it, but it's not at all what I expected.

i am not sure i get spicy, but i don't get the powder either. Ilove Chloe and Chloe Rose.

Philosophy Pure Grace

atelier cologne mandarin glacial.

i'm so obsessed with this one even though nothing about it is something i'd THINK i'd be drawn to. if that makes sense.

I feel the same way about Figuier Ardent. Mandarin Glacial reminds me a bit of Nest Paradise.

Tom Ford Neroli Portofino! So obsessed with this scent.

Me too! I picked it up a few weeks ago at Duty Free on a whim and I am so glad I did. I love the smell and the bottle is just so pretty.

MMM Lazy Sunday Morning ❤️

testing