Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

need.

Anonymous Insider

You should do a Surrender to Chance order to sample all the things. 😉

Gris Clair! I love the name. 

Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot - it's so sweet but I love it!

Atelier Cologne Blanche Immortelle. I was trying to stave off using it in these warmer months but I can't help it. It's my signature scent! 

collecion metal! ugh why can't we buy a refill without the metal bottle?!

Chanel N. 5 Eau Premiere, Chanel Allure EDT, and my favorite right now is Thierry Mugler Alien!

Guerlain Insolence EDP. I am almost finished with a Shimmering Edition EDT and I love it so much!  I ordered the bigger bottle of EDP since I read it's even nicer, more sophisticated and creamier. It absolutely is.

Pure Sweet Violet Heaven! 

Anonymous Insider

Juliette has a gun - Miss Charming. This is least rosy one out of the bunch (well Midnight Oud had no roses either but it was a very overwhelming smell and clung to my jacket so badly it is in the wash right now), it smells quite lovely like a lady should. Sadly the other elements in it aren't exciting to me. 😞 

My top 2 right now are Elizabeth and James Nirvana White and Stella by Stella McCartney.  I'm currently on the search for a fragrance for my wedding next summer.  Any suggestions?

Boudoir by Vivienne Westwood. I bought it in cooler weather but I like the way it smells now. 

NEST Paradise. It is very distinct and long lasting, but I find it a bit overpowering.. I am looking for complex orangey scents, and so far Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine is winning.

you might like "everything & nothing" by TokyoMilk dark it contains:

Notes:
Rose, Mandarin, Tangerine, White Jasmine, Peony, Muguet, Amber, White Musk.
Style:
Refined. Hopeful. Poetic.

Tresor, my all time favorite  🙂

I'm wearing Balenciaga Paris- my signature scent.  I adore its delicate violet deliciousness.

Today I'm wearing one of the Nest fragrances: Passiflora just because I have too many perfumes and fragrance samples and I like to switch things up. The smell is a little strange: kind of green and fresh but a very strong smell of exotic flowers. Still trying to decide whether I like it or not.

I feel this way about Passiflora too.  I think I decided I like it, but it's very interesting!

I wore perfume yesterday for the first time in months, YSL Black Opium.  It was a lovely scent but nothing I need to rush out and buy.  

I'm wearing a sample of Juliette Has a Gun in Lady Vengeance today. Still trying to decide between this and Mad Madame!

Anonymous Insider

Depends on how much rose you want to project I would say. If you want a scent with roses, go Lady V but if you want just roses go Mad M.

That's a great way to distinguish the two! I agree with you. Madame is Rose with other things whereas Lady V I'd other things with roses. Excellent. 

I I think I prefer Mad Madame because it lasts all day on me. I can still smell it at night before I got to bed! lady V fades in 4hours or so on me. 

1 Reply
testing