Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Was it Calamity J? I wish the stores in Calgary carried these! Maybe when I go to NY in Sept I will try the super expensive luxe ones!

I think my nose was built very simple... I have tried to like the more "complex" scents raved by fragrance aficionados on Fragrantica and I have not liked any of them. Take Tom Ford Noir...noir extreme? It was almost a perfect scent on the site yet when I smelled it at Nordies it hit me so hard I almost fell backwards. 

On the flip side, the simpler, more obvious smelling and less...overwhelming...scents are what I love. That is why this kit is so amazing! They smell completely unique from what I have, are complex ENOUGH for me to appreciate but not so much that I want to wash myself after 2 minutes!

or maybe I just like gourmand and fresh/floral scents, and the super complex ones usually aren't in those categories. I have no idea. 

I've heard so many people rave about the "Juliette Has a Gun" kit ... how are you liking it?

I'm really loving the slight more complex scents so far! They are definitely more interesting than the usual generic brand names scents. My top 3: Miss Charming, Mad Madame, and Lady Vengeance, all have the distinct rose scent that I LOVE and am missing from my current collection. I think it will definitely come down to those 3. I think it is very good value and great for trying them out since no sephora near me carries the line. I think it came to $18CAD including shipping and took about 2 weeks? Maybe 3? To arrive. I spray 3-4 times and I think each tiny sample will last me at least 5 wears each. Which is actually a lot considering there are 9 samples (even though I think 2 of them won't get touched by me)!

I got the kit as well! My top four were Romantina, Lady Vengeance, Vengeance Extreme, and Miss Charming. I'm not sure I love one enough to commit to a full size though. What I like about the JHAG scents is that to me they tend to be fairly soft and subtle. 

I'm kind of picky about scents. Not very sophisticated about them, but definitely picky.

I'm a Flowerbomb addict. Not afraid to admit it. 

It`s my go-to as well! I don't use it daily but It's the only perfume that I have repurchased multiple times. I'm on my 3rd bottle!

Absolutely! I have gone down the hair mist and body cream road... I'm love it. 

Anonymous Insider

LOVE Flowerbomb!!

Flowerbomb is my HG and has been since 2007 so I'm with you on that one! 🙂

Gucci Guilty! Also I love Jimmy Choo Blossom and Carven. 

Love gucci Guilty

Alien. It is by far my favorite!

Anonymous Insider

JHaG - Mad Madame, oh gosh Roses on par with AC Rose Anonyme. It took four hours to wear down to Florobotanica/Roses Chloe level. Too much rose...

I just got back from an 8-day trip to Canada and was happy to find my Scentbird in my mail 🙂 I got Blvgari Omnia Coral which I just sprayed on and I already love! I had dried it before in an itty bitty sample so I'm glad to have more of it.

Anonymous Insider

Stella. It was in my purse and I was already out of the house when it dawned on me I was scent less🙀

my two summer 2015 fragrances

chloe.JPG

florabotanica.JPG

I'm wearing Creed's Virgin Island Water today - coconut & lime goodness, I just love this fragrance for summer!

Virgin-Island-Water-by-Creed-3.jpg

I love everything Coconut--can't wait to try this next time I'm at Nordies 🙂

Definitely give it a whirl! I'm a big fan of gourmand scents and this one is really yummy. With my body chemistry it kind of turns into a piña colada scent on me throughout the day.

I am wearing Versace bright crystal. I got a mini roller ball of it a while back. It has been banging around in my bag for probably 3 weeks. I am a fan of it!!!

Illamasqua Freak.  

2 Replies
testing