Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Really!   

It'a amazing...second line from niche perfumer Andy Tauer...$60 for 1 oz versus the main line which sells for $140 (I forget the size...but slightly larger).

So it's also cheaper than the TF but amazingly high end quality.

That sounds lovely...

One of my all time favorites...

Tom Ford Black Orchid! 

Lancôme  La Vie Est Belle Rollerball 😄

Tom Ford, Noir de Noir today!   

today is see by chole

Today is Marc Jacobs Sorbet..... this reminds me of another perfume but I can't put my finger on it.

Arcana – Apples Crave Cake

I've been in love with indie perfume oils lately!

Today I'm wearing Bond No. 9 Chelsea Flowers. I got a sample of this in a Sample Society box and I really love it, but I don't love the price tag of the full-size bottle. So I'm rationing out my tiny sample as long as I can.

Tom Ford Shanghai Lily was todays pick, I unlocked my inner orient. 

Not a lot of comments, one person asked if I was wearing cologne (ew) lol

Night time (right now) going to sleep with Plum Japonais on - it reminds me of my grandma. 

I just purchased this perfume I have been eyeing for months! It is called Cloud 9 from this lined called ROADS. It smells like a herbal musky tea, which is a departure from my fruity floral tendencies. I'm rockin it today!

Roads-Cloud-9.jpg

I mixed Versace Eros for Men with Prada Candy original. Its sweet yet complicated like me 😉

Guerlain Herba Fresca

So fresh and summery.  My new goal is to wear the fragrance I'm in the mood for, not the one I want to get rid of. Lately Herba Fresca is all I really want to wear (not counting all the Atelier scents I'd like to own).

I love Herba Fresca, in all its grassy-mint wonderfulness!

Replica: Funfair evening. Love it sooo much. It's very sweet and delicate.

I smelled this and it was a fun and girly scent indeed! It was a bit too sweet for me but I did take home Beach Walk with me!

I love Beach Walk! I'm wearing a sample of it today. It's beautiful. I think I'm definitely going to get the full size. I'm a huge Replica fan!!

I got the Juliette Has A Gun Discovery Kit last week and have been trying a few of them. Today I'm wearing Miss Charming for the second time!

There are a few in the kit that I would never wear (Midnight Oud, Gentlewoman) but overall I'm very happy with the set!

Oh, I tried Gentlewoman during the Rouge event a few months ago... I HATED that!!!  😄

I did find a few out of the Discovery kit that were interesting though, particularly Citizen Queen (I had a kit from pre-Gentlewoman launch) and there was another one but the name is escaping me.  

Hope you're enjoying them!  If you ever get a chance, I'd also highly recommend their 2 'luxe' fragrances Oil Fiction and Moondance.  

5 Replies
testing