Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? Smiley Very Happy)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Tokyomilk Dark: Tainted Love

Love that! Heart

Nothing!  I just came back from a choral dress rehearsal, we are  packed on risers and requested to wear NO fragrance.

But now that I'm home, I'll spritz on something comforting for the night.  Maybe L'Aromarine Vanille EDT or Kiehl's Vanilla.  Another option: something with lavender, like Lollia Relax.

PS: I'm a perfumista, too.  I would never count my fragrances - because I have so many I don't want to know the number!  :-o

have you ever tried the "sleep"  aromatherapy brand Lavender Vanilla spray for your linens? From Bath and Body Works...it is amazing on your sheets and pillows! 

Today I'm wearing Tory Burch!<3

<3 Melissa

I do like this one!

Lately I've been rotating between Escada Cherry in the Air and LaVanilla Vanilla Coconut. Both are so heavenly... <3

Highlighted

Great choices, jobro1027! I am obsessed with Escada's Cherry In The Air! Heart 

<3, Randee

I've been wearing summer fragrances Bobbi Brown Beach and Philosophy Sunshine Grace. Unfortunately neither last on me very well.

I've been wanting to buy Jazz Club but I'm stupidly hung up on the fact that it's technically a men's fragrance. But it smells so much like my Soap & Glory bath gel and I'm OBSESSED with that scent! I love it! So, please tell me I'm being ridiculous and a label is just a label and doesn't mean a thing and I should just buy the dumb perfume/cologne! (I may have just talked myself into this.)

http://www.sephora.com/replica-jazz-club-P385350?skuId=1602259

hey! I want to get versance Eros for myself >.< it smells so **bleep** good

Bonbon by Viktor and Rolf is my favorite lately 

Adore the scent, the bottle and even the box which I use now to store lipsticks 

0.0 omg! i'm sooooo jelly. I want that! 

Wearing Prada infusion d'iris <3

This is hands down my favorite!

I layered Bulletproof and Nirvana Black.

Delicious.

Ooh.  I have both of these and am now excited to try this.  It never occurred to me to layer scents from different brands.

-mind blown

Decided to actually use one of my minis and pulled out Rosabotanica!  I was kinda undecided about this when I first tried it, but right now it's lovely <3

I love, love, love that one. There's something vaguely musty about it that makes me think of libraries and old books - in a good way.

Dior Pure Poison.  I found a bottle in with my nail polishes and rediscovered how much I love the fragrance!

I wind up wearing Pure Poison at least 2x a week, which is a lot for me!

Today I'm wearing the Chloe rollerball that I got as a part of the Sephora Favorites Superstars kit. I actually like it a lot even though I didn't like it that much when I tried it on in store a while ago. It's weird how my opinion on scents seem to fluctuate a lot...does that happen to anyone else? Smiley Happy

Yes. I either hate something, meh, go huh, nice, or wow when it comes to a fragrance.

Anything I outright hate goes into the pass-along pile (TM Angel, DKNY MYNY, Desigual Fun, RL Midnight Romance, BALENCIAGA Florabotanica, EJ Nirvana White, Repetto to name a few).

Everything else gets another chance just in case it was a day that my nose wasn't clear or I was too dry to detect the bouquet.

Funny enough, I've never bought any Wows. They usually end up on application #2 or #3 going huh or nice. My thought process is that something in the huh or nice pile I totally run out, I need to buy it in a .03oz size or so. This year I've bought a rollerball of Flowerbomb, TMD Bulletproof, TMD La Vie La Mort, and I am probably going to get Daisy Dreams (I've nearly depleted TWO sample vials of it). Currently also hedging on EJ Nirvana Black or Alien.

Since it's been a bit warmer here still, I've been wearing DNKY Fresh Blossom a lot! For night time, I like wearing Tory Burch.

<3 Melissa

Ohhh I love DKNY Fresh Blossom!

http://www.sephora.com/repetto-P386903?skuId=1616838 today, it's still not too cool yet, im longing for fall weather...