Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? Smiley Very Happy)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Love that fragrance. Subtle and unique.

Wearing this today! Forgot how good it smells ❤️

dolce. I just got the deluxe sample in the mail and I'm debating if I want to purchase or not. I really love the bottle and smell but it didn't last very long on me

there was a deluxe sample? I missed it...i guess I got the prada candy deluxe sample, before I had smelled Dolce and realized how much I loved it. waaaaahhhh....

It is very pretty but disappears on me, too.

Highlighted

Today I am wearing a sample of Marc Jacobs Honey, I hadn't smelled this particular one before today... I kind of like it...well my first take was meh but now it is starting to grow on me a little. 

oh I got this for Christmas, and I love it! very fresh and citrus-y, with sweetness too. Isn't it funny how fragrance is just so personal?! 

yeah I kind of know what you mean it's kind of is nostalgic in a way 

I've been wearing Nest Fragrances Midnight Fleur a lot lately. I just love the smell. It's freaking AMAZING!

I totally agree! I got a sample of it....now I'm waiting to get either the roll on, or the smaller version of it for 22 bucks...>.< but I have to get shorts this summer, meh!

2 Replies